Claas Xerion 5000-4000 Front Attachment Non Operational

LaseRedGT

Claas Xerion 5000-4000 Front Attachment Non Operational

Post by LaseRedGT »

Hello,
When using the Claas Xerion 5000-4000 vehicle with the front attachment, I am unable to turn on equipment. For example when attempting to mow with front attachment, it allows unfolding and lowering but can’t turn on. Ironically, hiring a worker does work as the AI has capability to operate the mower. Please fix.
Thank you
DerMatze

Re: Claas Xerion 5000-4000 Front Attachment Non Operational

Post by DerMatze »

That's because the Xerion in the game doesn't have a PTO at the front at all. I don't know if you can even buy one with a PTO in real life.
JauchenPaule

Post by JauchenPaule »

That's correct, there is no front PTO on the real model either, also not optional.
LaseRedGT

Post by LaseRedGT »

Thank you for the feedback. I just assumed if the worker can use it, I could to.
jsvice

Post by jsvice »

Why are you saying this isn't an option, when it clearly is in the game? I have a front mower attached to my Xerion 5000. A hired worker can use it, but when I try to use it, the option to engage the front PTO, there is no way to do it. If the real tractor doesn't have it, perhaps we shouldn't be allowed to have it in the game. Or, if it is in the game (as an option you have to pay for) then allow us to engage it. Quite an oversight here.
Spardose

Post by Spardose »

I think the oversight is the AI worker being able to use equipment without a PTO. So it could happen on other vehicles as well. PTO is not the 3-point, those are two different things. One to lift up or lower the implement, the other to power it. But for example for a cultivator you do not need a PTO

So it is either a bug of the worker, or indeed the information for the Xerion to control what the AI worker can do is wrong.
jsvice

Post by jsvice »

@Spardose - You might be misunderstanding... The tractor (in the game) DOES indeed have a PTO in the front as an option.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Just to be sure, you don't confuse a front 3 point with pto?
You can have 3pt without pto
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...