[FS22] Chainsaw Valley Collectible Bug

SrirachaDonuts

[FS22] Chainsaw Valley Collectible Bug

Post by SrirachaDonuts »

First time farmer here, so I apologize if this isn't the place for this topic, but I've searched the forum and did my best Google-Fu and can't find any other reports of anyone else having this error.

Is anyone else having an issue with the text not showing when you pick up collectibles in Chainsaw Valley? I've included thumbnails of the problem below, but whenever I pick up a collectible, the message box that displays is blurred out. I can still left-click out of the message like normal (that took me waaay longer than I'm comfortable admitting to figure out), but I would like to know how close I am to collecting all of the same type of each of the different categories of collectibles.

Before collecting:

After collecting:

I'm sure the problem is here is probably some kind of interference with a specific mod, and I did go a little mod-happy on my first day playing. However, I went through my error log and then uninstalled the mods that wouldn't work at all already last time I had a chance to play a couple of weeks ago (game wouldn't save due to some kind of loop), and I'm just not sure what I'm missing. I would appreciate any assistance with this.

I did try to attach my log file from today, but the forum said the file size was too large. Here's a link to the file itself in Google Drive.

Thanks!
SD
DaVaR

Re: [FS22] Chainsaw Valley Collectible Bug

Post by DaVaR »

Thank you for the report.

Likely a mod conflict, but we will look into it.
FSG Modding
jtsage

Re: [FS22] Chainsaw Valley Collectible Bug

Post by jtsage »

Hmm. this looks like it might be my fault (ProductionInspector). I will try and reproduce it and see what's up. Thanks!
J.T.Sage
PC / XBox (former) Player
https://github.com/jtsage