[Bug] Increased Unloading Time

Redd

[Bug] Increased Unloading Time

Post by Redd »

Well this mod has some mayor bugs and needs to be fix. The mod have been out for a very long time but the modder i can't find any contact info on.

First bug is that you can't unload any form of big bags if you lift em over a trailer or animal (Chickens ) It will not unload it's content.
2an is that selling pallets of any product will not be done so. No matter if you are on the correct sell trigger.

This issue comes up a lot on the discord server. But there don't seem to be any contact. I hope that Giants see this and will contact the modder to hopefully get it fixed.

Link to the mod.: Press me
grainforgrain

Re: [Bug] Increased Unloading Time

Post by grainforgrain »

Hi Redd,

I don't know if this is still relevant to you but I encountered the same problem with this mod (only this mod activated). I couldn't unload bigbags into anything and the nozzle at the bottom was missing. So I thought I would tinker a little bit with it and found that if I simply change

Line 62 in FS22_IncreasedUnloadingTime/src/IncreasedUnloadingTime.lua to

Code: Select all

return true
the unloading was working again. I tried to unload pallets with this fix and was able to do it but I'm not sure if I had this problem before. Maybe you could give feedback on that.

I'm not really a modder so I don't really know if that is effecting anything else but to me it seemed it worked.
gayrilla36

Post by gayrilla36 »

Bien le bonsoir. Je confirme ce que dit grainforgrain. Son astuce fonctionne parfaitement. A voir si cela ne compromet la sauvegarde. Mais cela rend le mod fonctionnel et permet de vendre les palettes comme il faut. Merci encore à toi pour l'astuce :D
dr.Zonfeld

Post by dr.Zonfeld »

i´ve been looking for the opposite way. The welger dk115 kills me every time i use him...
Any Idea´s are welcome...