Big Chicken Barn won't spawn pallets

Jazn8

Re: Big Chicken Barn won't spawn pallets

Post by Jazn8 »

Hi all, first time jumping on the forum after having the issue with 'no more space for pallets' message, although no pallets have populated.
I am playing on PS4 via a server with my mate on PC. We placed the barn, bought chickens directly and filled the feed.

Sounds like similar issues to the preceding comments.

Now question is... how likely is it this will be updated in the near future? Or do i replace it and keep on farming? Thoughts?

It is a good mod just could do with a few small tweaks to make it run smoothly.
Levitatron

Post by Levitatron »

I'm having the same issue on the NJ map. I loaded up my NML map and gave it a test. Seems to work fine. Back in NJ, I noticed the modder worked alot of extras into the map, including changing up the feed for chickens. I'm wondering if it's a mod conflict between certain maps, and the Big Chicken Barn
320driver

Post by 320driver »

BigTimeSaluki1027 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 pm I just tried it on console last night... only started with 1,500 chickens and it had the no more room for pallet message on my game too. Hope it gets fixed/updated soon.

Still no luck. Still getting the error message on the ole Xbox.

BTW….Saluki? As in a Carbondale Saluki?
BigTimeSaluki1027

Post by BigTimeSaluki1027 »

320driver wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:59 am
BigTimeSaluki1027 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 pm I just tried it on console last night... only started with 1,500 chickens and it had the no more room for pallet message on my game too. Hope it gets fixed/updated soon.

Still no luck. Still getting the error message on the ole Xbox.

BTW….Saluki? As in a Carbondale Saluki?
Hey 320driver,

I've given up on the big chicken barn.

Yes, I went to school at SIU-C
320driver

Post by 320driver »

Me too, class of ‘98.
Ljdeller

Post by Ljdeller »

Has anyone figured out the fix for this issue?
FarmFranzy

Post by FarmFranzy »

I have the same problem. I first build it in Silverrun and thought maybe the flooring wasnt equal (I mean in my game, it doesnt work to raise or lower the grounds, level it etc. It just doesnt work, so my big barn was floating a little bit. But the pallet area sat on a flat area with the triggers perfectly aligned to the ground, no reason the spawning area was blocked. Then I started a new game in Erlengrat as I finished the rollercoaster and became little bored in Silverrun, put the big chicken barn again next to the cows, perfect flat on paved ground, and again, for every chicken I get a message in the morning that there was no space for the egg pallet to spawn. Everything is working fine (except the feeding, I cant get more than 8000l food in the silo and in remains in the red. Maybe it conflicts with a mod that deals with pallets/autoload or something.
Baker_boy

Post by Baker_boy »

Yes having the same issue here with pallets not spawning. Have tried 2 different barns with ground levelling and still no joy. Has anyone actually reported this issue yet? Seems like it’s been a problem for a while and nothings been done about. Giants/modhub are usually pretty good at ironing out issues.
Swduffy

Post by Swduffy »

I had the barn working in a different map.

I am on silver run and i have never gotten 1 pallet of eggs out of the barn yet.

Running on PS5, using the fs 22 platinum pack

Barn is on field 42.
Babera Heystek

Post by Babera Heystek »

Hey there, yop, obviously there is something wrong with the 5000 chicken coop. Got food, good health, productivity is 100%...... but the eggs haven't spawned after a 4 month skip and also got the message you all get about no space!!!!

I know this is only a mod and Giants is not responsible for it, but get them tested before they get put on download, this is not the first mod that I found issues with. The melon and watermelon greenhouse, you have to literally drive on top of the placed seed pack in order to get seeds offloaded, there assigned delivery sort does not work. Any advice othe that the already placed ones, I'm on xbox s
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

Can you tell the real name of your chicken mod ?