Conflict with Fill Level Limiter

Drmattymd

Conflict with Fill Level Limiter

Post by Drmattymd »

Found a conflict with this mod. When it is active I am unable to activate Courseplay or Autodrive in 82's TLX 2020 series. So far thats the only vehicle Ive noticed problems with
Playing on PC and PS4
loki_79

Re: Conflict with Fill Level Limiter

Post by loki_79 »

GtX Andy is aware and has a workaround to the problem already (it is actually an issue with a base game function). I guess that a new version of FillLevelLimiter is already in the queue for testing by GIANTS, but either way I'm sure it will be out soon.

If you can't wait, a temp workaround to prevent the conflict is to comment out lines to 157-162 in FS22_FillLevelLimiter.zip\scripts\specializations\FillLevelLimiter.lua so that they look like this:

Code: Select all

-- SpecializationUtil.removeEventListener(self, "onUpdate", FillLevelLimiter)
        -- SpecializationUtil.removeEventListener(self, "onReadStream", FillLevelLimiter)
        -- SpecializationUtil.removeEventListener(self, "onWriteStream", FillLevelLimiter)
        -- SpecializationUtil.removeEventListener(self, "onReadUpdateStream", FillLevelLimiter)
        -- SpecializationUtil.removeEventListener(self, "onWriteUpdateStream", FillLevelLimiter)
        -- SpecializationUtil.removeEventListener(self, "onRegisterActionEvents", FillLevelLimiter)