John Deere 2410 Plow

pdmarsh

John Deere 2410 Plow

Post by pdmarsh »

I have discovered that the John Deere 2410 plow mod cannot be used with AI. I am playing Farming Simulator 22 on the PS5. When using AI, it will plow properly in one direction, but when it turns the plow does not lower and the next row does not get plowed. When you try to take over manually, the plow cannot be lowered or folded. You have to exit the game and restart to get the plow to work in manual mode. I believe this has something to do with AI attempting to rotate the plow, which is not needed with the 2410. When I try to fold the plow in manual mode after the AI failure, a message comes up that says the plow cannot be folded when rotated.

I hope this is useful information.

Thanks,
Paul

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Modding" to "Modhub Bug Reports", since it seems to be a report about an issue with a mod from the Modhub and not about creating or changing mods.
MAVERICK707651

Re: John Deere 2410 Plow

Post by MAVERICK707651 »

Ok so mine does this also you need to let it work I does it like a real auto steer so once it finishes the feild skipping a row every time you then need to go down plowing one of the un plowed rows for maybe 75 feet or so just guess then you can put the helper back o e and it will do the rows skip the done ones and does the undone ones I hope this helps.😁
pdmarsh

Post by pdmarsh »

MAVERICK707651 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:33 pm ...I hope this helps.😁
Thanks for the workaround, Maverick. I will give this a try. In any case, I hope the developer fixes this bug. I posted a bug report on his Facebook page as well.

Paul
MAVERICK707651

Post by MAVERICK707651 »

pdmarsh wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:50 pm
MAVERICK707651 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:33 pm ...I hope this helps.😁
Thanks for the workaround, Maverick. I will give this a try. In any case, I hope the developer fixes this bug. I posted a bug report on his Facebook page as well.

Paul
No problem
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I posted this issue a few days ago in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=966&t=193582

There is also a proper fix I have found, which I posted in the thread after doing some investigating. You just need to make a small edit to the mods xml file to fix it.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
pdmarsh

Post by pdmarsh »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:41 pm I posted this issue a few days ago in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=966&t=193582

There is also a proper fix I have found, which I posted in the thread after doing some investigating. You just need to make a small edit to the mods xml file to fix it.
Hi Cwattyeso,

Thanks for the reply. However, I am running FS22 on the PlayStation. I have no way to modify files that I am aware of.

Thanks again,
Paul
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

pdmarsh wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:59 am
I thought above you said you had found the mod author's facebook page and reported the issue? What you could do is pass along my solution and info to the mod author regarding the fix. They could be sat their looking at the mod and not seeing the problem or the resolution, however and outside set of eyes (In this case mine) has spotted the error straight away, that they have a block of code they don't need in their xml, probably a carry over from using one of the default game plough's xmls as a template for their own.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
pdmarsh

Post by pdmarsh »

cwattyeso wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:47 pm
pdmarsh wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:59 am
I thought above you said you had found the mod author's facebook page and reported the issue?
I did indeed put a post on the author's Facebook page about this issue. No response so far. I will post a link to your solution on Facebook as well.

Thanks,
Paul