[FS22] Global Goods Transport Pallet - Bug when using 'Trailer Fill Limit'

Decker_MMIV

[FS22] Global Goods Transport Pallet - Bug when using 'Trailer Fill Limit'

Post by Decker_MMIV »

Wonder if anyone else have observed, when using game setting 'Trailer Fill Limit = On', that it will cause 82Studio's Global Goods Transport Pallet to loose some of its content when loading a savegame?

To see this bug, enable the 'Trailer Fill Limit' setting, and fill a pallet to 100% capacity - possibly with a fill-type that has a different "mass per liter" value.
Then save the game, quit, reload the savegame, and observe how much the pallet now contains.

A fix for this bug, could be to use the ignoreFillLimit="true" in the pallets configuration XML-files.
Steel_Horse

Re: [FS22] Global Goods Transport Pallet - Bug when using 'Trailer Fill Limit'

Post by Steel_Horse »

Interesting! Wonder if this is related to the bug I am seeing. I am using these on New Lands and since 82 Studios most recent update I have a problem. Regardless of the state when I save the game and quit, when I reload the every global transport pallet has contents of 1214 litres, regardless of the product that is in the bag/pallet. Very strange. That is Almost empty pallets are filled to 1214 and fuller ones are emptied.
I do have trailer fill limit setting on, however this situation occurs even for pallets that are sitting on the ground.