Official support for Riverside 22

Missyb

Official support for Riverside 22

Post by Missyb »

Please post any bug's found on Riverside 22

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to"Modhub Bug Reports", since it is for reporting bugs for a mod from the Modhub and not about the game itself.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Enitan

Re: Official support for Riverside 22

Post by Enitan »

edit. Figured it out.

Anyways is there a way to see what you have in storage. The main farm silo doesn’t register any tool tip or anything on console and the harvested crops don’t show as in storage on prices screen.

Thanks. Love the layout of the map that’s the biggest quirk I’ve found so far.

Second bug. BGA is not included with new farmer mode

Third bug. Canola is not accepted at main farm silo dump point.
Nech

Riverside 22 water buy trigger?

Post by Nech »

Great map! Only thing I'm still unsure about having started the map is where do I get water from? Can't access the river for free water so do we need to use a water mod to be placed on each of the farms maybe? :?:
Cheers..........Nech
Nic Baker

Post by Nic Baker »

Hi MissyB,

this is a very great map that I really like and play a lot. Is it perhaps possible that the hedges can also be removed by the player? Especially in the fields 18-24. thank you and keep up the good work
lisekilis

Post by lisekilis »

Today I accepted a contract for mowing a baling
the contract told me to drop off the bales at the BGA, however I just couldn't do so
I tried putting the sailage bales inside the drop off point and inside the bunkers and it just wouldn't work
FYI No I do not own the bga
Edit:
I did some testing on a fresh save with no mods except the map itself and it is impossible to sell anything to the BGA
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

lisekilis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:05 pm Today I accepted a contract for mowing a baling
the contract told me to drop off the bales at the BGA, however I just couldn't do so
I tried putting the sailage bales inside the drop off point and inside the bunkers and it just wouldn't work
Edit:
I did some testing on a fresh save with no mods except the map itself and it is impossible to sell anything to the BGA
The triggers are directly in front of the BGA inlet, the only thing i can think of that could be full of silage but saying that i increase the speed of it.

!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
lisekilis

Post by lisekilis »

Missyb wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:15 am
lisekilis wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:05 pm Today I accepted a contract for mowing a baling
Edit:
The triggers are directly in front of the BGA inlet, the only thing i can think of that could be full of silage but saying that i increase the speed of it.

I wasn't able to sell it in front either, you can even see that there is no icon, also the contract was directing me more towards the bunker silos instead of the inlet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry for the late response