Westbridge Hills 22 Bakery Issue

InstaBuzz

Westbridge Hills 22 Bakery Issue

Post by InstaBuzz »

I have purchased the Bakery on the Westbridge Hills map. I also have the Grain Mill and produce flour. When I attempt to transport the flour to the Bakery, I cannot seem to find the area to deliver the flour to. I see the icon of the tipping trailer, and I have parked all over it, but I never get the option to unload. I cannot get the Bakery to accept my flour. Anyone have any thoughts?
JensChrDK

Re: Westbridge Hills 22 Bakery Issue

Post by JensChrDK »

Set the mill to "Distributing".
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
InstaBuzz

Post by InstaBuzz »

JensChrDK wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:12 am Set the mill to "Distributing".
So the only way the Bakery works is to incur extra fees and lose money by auto distributing?
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Well, I don't think you are going to loose millions..
Are you transporting pallets of flour or in bulk, since you can't unload? Usually you get pallets from the mill..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Eische

Post by Eische »

Did you already delivered flour to the bakery before? If yes, storage might be full.
If you do not own the bakery, the game will still use the delivered flour in the background. But it takes a while.

Using pallets, there is no unload message popping up. Simply place them in the area with the tipping trailer sign. They will unload themselfs automatically.

Is selling of other pallets working for you? If not, it might be a mod conflict. The mod increasedUnloadingTime has an issue preventing pallets from unloading.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

InstaBuzz wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:12 am
JensChrDK wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:12 am Set the mill to "Distributing".
So the only way the Bakery works is to incur extra fees and lose money by auto distributing?
Distributing doesnt cost you anything. Auto selling is the action that costs you a heap
Vanquis081

Post by Vanquis081 »

I've got a few days off, I'm going to go through the map completely, I'll check this out, anything else you've seen? Thanks for your time.
Vanquish81
PC: - i7 9700k / RTX 2070 Super / G.Skill 32 Gb ram / MSI Z390-A PRO - :PC