Easy Development Controls Bug

Knight_King95

Easy Development Controls Bug

Post by Knight_King95 »

Howdy everyone not sure if I'm the only one having problems with EDC but I can no longer use super strength it keeps telling me that the object is to heavy I'm not sure if EDC needs to update or what but dose anyone know a fix?
norfolk farmer

Re: Easy Development Controls Bug

Post by norfolk farmer »

Knight_King95 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:09 am Howdy everyone not sure if I'm the only one having problems with EDC but I can no longer use super strength it keeps telling me that the object is to heavy I'm not sure if EDC needs to update or what but dose anyone know a fix?
Search GTX Github and you can download a fixed version which I believe has been sent for modhub testing. It was one of the mods which needed updating after the last patch 1.8.1
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Here is the direct link to the lates version on GitHub: https://github.com/GtX-Andy/easyDevelop ... 0.2-hotfix
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Knight_King95

Post by Knight_King95 »

Hey don thank you and you as well Norfolk farmer for the assistance It did work but will I have to worry about updating it in MudHub when the patch gets dropped or will it already register?
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Yes, when the fixed version is released via the Modhub you will have to update it via the Modhub again. Otherwise you will always see a notification that an updated version of the mod is available and you won't be able to play MP with others who are using the latest version of the mod from the Modhub.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
GtX

Post by GtX »

Thank you don_apple and norfolk farmer for helping out with this question, much appreciated.
As mentioned there is an update with Giants but due to the holidays this week in Germany testing has been a little slow as to be expected :smileynew:
GtX :this:

YouTube

GitHub

FS17 Mod Link

FS19 Mod Link

FS22 Mod Link

"A good friend is the friend who can make you laugh."
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it"