[SOLVED] [FS19] G27 Steering Wheel Issues

El Canario

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] [FS19] G27 Steering Wheel Issues

Post by El Canario »

I have been able to solve the problem of the hard wheel with this configuration, the key is to have a single profile, the farming and the self-centered.

https://ibb.co/KyqnZ4G
https://ibb.co/c1hGJRH
https://ibb.co/5K1y9jy

I have also disabled the steam cloud, and deleted the games that would have this game, there are tutorials on YouTube how to delete saved steam cloud, with this solve the game will reagsinara the buttons of my g27, and my keypads, to configure insert device by device, configuring them one by one.

Keep recognizing the g27 as an xbox command.

The keys were saved well, but every time I start I have to be disconnecting the devices and reconnecting because it does not work.

At least the button assignment is not deleted.

Giants we need a solution already, it is a serious problem that can not have a difficult solution.

I use a PC, not a video game console, I want to configure my keys and not have any more problems.

Sorry for my English, I speak Spanish and this is a Google translation.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] [FS19] G27 Steering Wheel Issues

Post by x Lethian x »

Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:
viewtopic.php?p=1052571#p1052571

If needed, please also install the newest software update for any logitech input devices you are using:
https://support.logitech.com/en_ch/software/lgs

After this all should be working like a charm ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
TrackDoctor

Re: [SOLVED] [FS19] G27 Steering Wheel Issues

Post by TrackDoctor »

Yes it SHOULD however it doesn't....

For me I am still not able to properly map my steering wheel.
For some reason my G27 Wheel is not properly recognised and some buttons appear to be duplicated in the mapping.

So this is NOT solved,
Please fix this already Giants!!
Shilka

Post by Shilka »

This problem Is NOT solved!

I'm on 1.1.3 and installed the latest logitec drivers, and when trying to bind input from my G27 it STILL gets recognized as gamepad buttons, trying to bind button 1 it becomes button 15, you get buttons named A B etc

The exact same problem still exists and did not get fixed.
farmingsimulator19

Post by farmingsimulator19 »

THIS THREAD IS NOT RESOLVED

Latest patch as of December 1st. I am still having the problems that others in this thread are having with my g27.

Moreover, my trackIR is recognized automatically by the game but does not work properly. There is a weird tilt to the in game camera with looking left or right.
So lean forward in your chair, forehead into the monitor. Your eyes look up to see only half of your monitor and your brow. Now look to your left.
This is what happens in game.
I have confirmed and reconfirmed that the issue does not lie with my trackIR or the software, I have all of the latest drivers for everything (incl g27).

I struggle to comprehend how the development of this game can go backwards as well as forwards.
We have improved detail on all equipment, brand new lighting, real clouds.
BUT
My damned Steering wheel doesn't work, my head tracking doesn't work, and the drive control is even more arcade-like than ever before, with more bugs than ever before. Reversing is not smooth, nothing is smooth. You are either speeding up at top acceleration or slowing down at top braking. Currently using generic xbox controller because of the issues. I am not happy with the latest installment of FS.

Please solve this quickly.
Shilka

Post by Shilka »

So, will this topic be moved out of the bug archive and back into active bugs, or will it simply never be fixed, as this issue has NOT been fixed and is still the same as described in the original post at the top. I don't understand at all why this has been marked solved twice already now, while nothing has been done to fix this bug? Still can't play the game with a G27, as I can not bind the buttons correctly.
Julip98

Post by Julip98 »

Giants fix it please, the problem persists and I can't play with my G27.
Draftlights

Post by Draftlights »

Same here, since the last patch my fanatec axis get recognized again, but any other normal working axis from DIY Hardware which uses a joystick emulation still doesnt work correctly.
Z Axis gets recognised, but not the X and Y axis, even if i try setting them manually in the inputBinding.xml.
I just reinstalled FS17 and it works just fine there

@GIANTS
Im happy to test stuff for/with you but in order to do that you willl have to work with me and the community ....
Please don´t make the same mistakes as EA and Ubisoft :sadnew: