[SOLVED] FS19 RAIN! RAIN!

Mirk93

[SOLVED] FS19 RAIN! RAIN!

Post by Mirk93 »

I don't believe it, we are in 2018 and still the rain passes through the cockpit and buildings. I know it's not a bug, but I'm shattered. :eek2: :eek2:
GothicKing13

Re: FS19 RAIN! RAIN!

Post by GothicKing13 »

In the livestream Lars said it was fixed, but... the fix is within the update that comes out with the game. You'll have to update your game once the patch goes live. Unless something happened... that is.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Marcboucher

Post by Marcboucher »

I almost lost my mind, I know that may seem childish; oh hell it is. I actually saved the game and started looking through the forms wondering if i was the only one who saw this, the tractors seem fine for me but every building, every building, RAIN. I thought we where told by Giants that this issue with the rain was finished, resolved, here is to hoping that this problem is fixed in an up and coming patch. Thanks for your hard work guys.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Guys, did you update to game version 1.1.0.0? That's the Day One Patch including the rain fix. It may be you see a drop here and there but that's not fixable. There should be no rain visible inside the famrhouse for example or cabins - but you will have to update to the latest Day One patch. What might also help is deleting the "shader cache" folder inside your MyDocuments folder after updating the game and then restarting.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 am Guys, did you update to game version 1.1.0.0? That's the Day One Patch including the rain fix. It may be you see a drop here and there but that's not fixable. There should be no rain visible inside the famrhouse for example or cabins - but you will have to update to the latest Day One patch. What might also help is deleting the "shader cache" folder inside your MyDocuments folder after updating the game and then restarting.
Unfortunately there is no day one patch for PS4.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Re: [SOLVED] FS19 RAIN! RAIN!

Post by Guil »

Others have it but for some reason it doesn't seem to be available for you yet. Could be a region issue maybe?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Guil wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 am Others have it but for some reason it doesn't seem to be available for you yet. Could be a region issue maybe?
Nope... Just my stupidity.
Game version number in PS4 is different than Giants version number in the main game screen.
Completely forgot about it and noticed just a couple of minutes ago.
Really sorry for the bother.
If needed please lock the bug report.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lol, not to worry.