[SOLVED] Night to Day transition (1.1) Not Fixed

corvey

[SOLVED] Night to Day transition (1.1) Not Fixed

Post by corvey »

The patch notes say "Fixed Night to Day transition (1.1)." This still isn't fixed.

To replicate the issue, the light slams hard at 5:30am and in increments after that every morning, it also does this in the evening intervals too. Please fix this. The light shifting in huge increments looks awful. In FS17 this was not an issue as the sky transitioned smoothly and perfectly from night to day.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Night to Day transition (1.1) Not Fixed

Post by x Lethian x »

We tweaked it a little in the latest patch but there is no way for us to further improve it atm due to the engine. We will see to it to adjust it better in the future.

(But psst, even Red Dead Redemption 2 has it's difficulties with making this seem perfect :P )
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
corvey

Re: Night to Day transition (1.1) Not Fixed

Post by corvey »

x Lethian x wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:13 pm We tweaked it a little in the latest patch but there is no way for us to further improve it atm due to the engine. We will see to it to adjust it better in the future.

(But psst, even Red Dead Redemption 2 has it's difficulties with making this seem perfect :P )

Thank you for replying. It is like the most disheartening issue I personally have with FS19 to see this stepping in light. I know you guys are swamped with other issues, but just hope you don't forget about this one. I will honor your word that it will be better by holding my stake in the game's future and by future I hope you mean in FS19 not FS21 to correct the engine for fluid night/day transitions. Loved FS17, make it happen for FS19. :)

Second glance reply for your response:

I don't really consider this topic solved, though. It should be listed as known issue. If you're saying there is no way for you to further improve it (atm is subjective) due to the engine, does that mean your statement can't be corrected in FS19 due to engine limitation, but will be better in the future for FS21 or does that mean you plan on updating FS19's engine to actually make it better in FS19's life span? This is a pretty important selling point for me that needs clarification. I'm truly sorry to bother you, but seeking accurate information is critical at this point in time.

(pssst, FS17 night/day transitions are fluid like it should be :))
corvey

Re: [SOLVED] Night to Day transition (1.1) Not Fixed

Post by corvey »

Seriously guys, you can't verify this question?