[SOLVED] [FS19] 3D shop camera glitching with saitek sidepanel

Jeytav

[SOLVED] [FS19] 3D shop camera glitching with saitek sidepanel

Post by Jeytav »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: 3D shop camera
- Issue: 3D shop camera gets all glitched out and impossible to control with the mouse if you use the saitek side panel before entering the shop
- Single- or Multiplayer: SP
- Steps to reproduce: Hook up the saitek sidepanel, enter the game use the sidepanel(just press a single button) and then enter the shop and then it's broken
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxx3_jhfDC8
Attachments
log.txt
(67.85 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
snoxer

Re: [FS19] 3D shop camera glitching with saitek sidepanel

Post by snoxer »

yes a have the same problem on my screen!
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

Is this problem happening with the latest patch (1.1.2.0) as well? Please try the following: Close the game, delete your inputBindings file. Now start the game again and remap your device (don't use any old file!). Saving and restarting the game should now not reset any bindings/changes you just made. Make sure you don't unplug anything between the restarts. if you have more input devices connected (steering wheel combo + a gamepad for example) you could also try the following: Unplug the gamepad then delete the inputBindings, now start the game and map your steering wheel however you like. Save the changes and close the game, then replug your gamepad, start the game and remap any changes as well. Your settings should be saved now. Please get back to me if this helps or not, thanks!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 pm Hi!

Is this problem happening with the latest patch (1.1.2.0) as well? Please try the following: Close the game, delete your inputBindings file. Now start the game again and remap your device (don't use any old file!). Saving and restarting the game should now not reset any bindings/changes you just made. Make sure you don't unplug anything between the restarts. if you have more input devices connected (steering wheel combo + a gamepad for example) you could also try the following: Unplug the gamepad then delete the inputBindings, now start the game and map your steering wheel however you like. Save the changes and close the game, then replug your gamepad, start the game and remap any changes as well. Your settings should be saved now. Please get back to me if this helps or not, thanks!
I've followed these steps, with pat 1.1.2.0. But I'm having the same issue.
I play on PC and use a Thrusmaster Thrustmaster T.16000M joystick and a Logitech G29. When I'm entering the shop I cannot use the mouse to zoom or rotate the camera. The same happens when I'm buying a placeable object. I cannot move or place it with the mouse of my PC.
CombineBert

Re: [SOLVED] [FS19] 3D shop camera glitching with saitek sidepanel

Post by CombineBert »

I had this and found it was the throttle on my 3D Pro joystick.

Setting to a neutral position, the middle, and the mouse started working correctly in store again.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

CombineBert wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:36 pm I had this and found it was the throttle on my 3D Pro joystick.

Setting to a neutral position, the middle, and the mouse started working correctly in store again.
I tried it for my thrustmaster joystick, but it doesn't help. Later this day I will try the new beta, 1.1.3.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:
viewtopic.php?p=1052571#p1052571

If needed, please also install the newest software update for any logitech input devices you are using:
https://support.logitech.com/en_ch/software/lgs

After this all should be working like a charm ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Jeytav

Post by Jeytav »

oof, never got a notification about your response, I'll check it with the latest beta patch right now and see if it worked.

Edit: Can confirm that the issue has been solved with patch 1.1.3_Beta
SnoopBok

Post by SnoopBok »

x Lethian x wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 pm Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:

If needed, please also install the newest software update for any logitech input devices you are using:

I tried patch 1.1.3. I'm having the same issue. Even after deleting the inputbinding.xml. I play on PC and use a Thrusmaster Thrustmaster T.16000M joystick and a Logitech G29. When I'm entering the shop I cannot use the mouse to zoom or rotate the camera. The same happens when I'm buying a placeable object. I cannot move or place it with the mouse of my PC.

I noticed that when I do not use the thrustmaster (never touched it), I'm not having the problem. Once I use the joystick the problem occurs :frown:

Will you look at it again?
Shizuaki

Post by Shizuaki »

SnoopBok wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 pm
x Lethian x wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 pm Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:

I tried patch 1.1.3. I'm having the same issue. Even after deleting the inputbinding.xml. I play on PC and use a Thrusmaster Thrustmaster T.16000M joystick and a Logitech G29. When I'm entering the shop I cannot use the mouse to zoom or rotate the camera. The same happens when I'm buying a placeable object. I cannot move or place it with the mouse of my PC.

I noticed that when I do not use the thrustmaster (never touched it), I'm not having the problem. Once I use the joystick the problem occurs :frown:

Will you look at it again?
I have the same problems you just described.