[SOLVED] Please test/fix the internal lighting on all vehicles...

Skunkworks

[SOLVED] Please test/fix the internal lighting on all vehicles...

Post by Skunkworks »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC and Xbox
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: I have reported individual models already. I have found another bunch, New Holland Wd190, not working at all. apart from the screen. JD T560 partial, buttons not lighting up. S790 buttons do. JCB 8330, partial lighting in cab, arm column not working. Fendt MT 900/Challenger 700 steering wheel and armrest buttons not lighting up. Massey Ferguson 5600 and 8700 startup warning lights not wokring...the red cluster of lights on the central console. I works on the 7700..
- Issue: Cabin lighting not working or inconsistently implemented on numerous vehicles
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Nighttime, buy a vehicle, switch it on, and switch on lights...
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no. Yes

As a feature, it should either work properly, or not implemented at all. The experience is extremely inconsistent, even between new models.
I don't want to open an individual ticket for each one as it is clear there seems to be an issue for the most part on the majority of vehicles.

Examples

Last edited by Skunkworks on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Please test/fix the internal lighting on all vehicles...

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

We rechecked all cabin interiors and are working on fixes for each of them. All decals/displays should work fine after ;) Note however that there is no "indoor cabin light" as this would only be turned on while entering the vehicle, as it is in real life with cars. We don't have this implemented in the game currently.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Skunkworks

Re: Please test/fix the internal lighting on all vehicles...

Post by Skunkworks »

x Lethian x wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:39 pm Hi!

We rechecked all cabin interiors and are working on fixes for each of them. All decals/displays should work fine after ;) Note however that there is no "indoor cabin light" as this would only be turned on while entering the vehicle, as it is in real life with cars. We don't have this implemented in the game currently.
This is good to know thank you. I understand about the cabin light. I am referring to various consoles, button groups etc. Glad this is being looked at.
Skunkworks

Re: [SOLVED] Please test/fix the internal lighting on all vehicles...

Post by Skunkworks »

Some examples added.
Skunkworks

Re: [SOLVED] Please test/fix the internal lighting on all vehicles...

Post by Skunkworks »

will the fixes potentially make into the final 1.2.0 release?