[SOLVED] Getting: Error: Running LUA method 'init'. when starting a dedicated server from the web CP

Satis

[SOLVED] Getting: Error: Running LUA method 'init'. when starting a dedicated server from the web CP

Post by Satis »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Dedicated Server
- Issue: Error: Running LUA method 'init'.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
- Steps to reproduce: Start the dedicated server from the web CP and it shows in the log right away
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: Irrelevant since it cant even start the server

I got the dedicated server started so I can manage it from the web CP but each time I start it, it errors out right away with this error:

Code: Select all

Error: Running LUA method 'init'.
dataS/scripts/main.lua(3168) : attempt to index field 'missionDynamicInfo' (a nil value)
The dedicated server is running on a private server box with windows server 2012 R2
It's set to run as administrator.
I have tried to run it in window 8 compatibility mode as well, but no change, which I already knew from the start since it's an lua error it giving.

Full log attacked!

Kind regards
Satis
Attachments
log.txt
(2.81 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Getting: Error: Running LUA method 'init'. when starting a dedicated server from the web CP

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

This will be fixed in the upcoming patch ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Satis

Re: [SOLVED] Getting: Error: Running LUA method 'init'. when starting a dedicated server from the web CP

Post by Satis »

Thanks for the update.

I had an inside help on this and how to bypass this problem until the fix is released.
Would really like to go back to my original user account again when the update is released, so I don't have to login to different accounts :P

Kind regards
Satis