[SOLVED] Floating cotton bales ps4

LastWoodcock

[SOLVED] Floating cotton bales ps4

Post by LastWoodcock »

I was picking cotton on field 4 and the harvester started to unload and it tipped back but the bale never ejected so I drove forward and the bale stayed in the same position only floating in the air and there is no collision with it.
GreenSaxo

Re: Floating cotton bales ps4

Post by GreenSaxo »

i had this issue too, when doing the contract, to finish you need to eject incomplete bales, these just floated without any collisions. :hmm:
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

I have had this issue as well

Xbox One S
FS19 Version 1.1.0.0
Ravenport
With and without mods
Yes can be replicated.

Issue: While doing cotton harvesting contracts on larger fields all bales after the first one from each harvester when unloaded would stay in machine after it tipped up. The machine went through the unload process but the bale was left floating in the air at the angle the machine tipped it up to, with no collisions. I then saved and exited to FS19 main menu and reloaded save game, this put the bales back on the ground, and gave them collisions and they were able to be handled as normal.

Have not tried to replicate this out side of a contract, but have had it happen twice so far in contracts with leased equipment... Once on field 4 and again on field 8.

To replicate: Do a cotton harvesting contract on a large field. Get harvesters going, after the first bale from each harvester, the remaining bales will not unload... But be left floating with no collisions. To get them to the ground, save and reload save game.
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
CattleMan

Post by CattleMan »

Bump
Ride the wind and shoot the stars. Why chase your dreams when you can live them?
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

This should be fixed in the upcoming patch ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
firetiger1032

Re: [SOLVED] Floating cotton bales ps4

Post by firetiger1032 »

This is still happening even after the latest patches.
firetiger1032

Post by firetiger1032 »

This is not solved every third cotton bale floats. And I have to reboot the game to fix.
LastWoodcock

Post by LastWoodcock »

I still have this problem as of today same thing as last time after the first bale they just float so I saved and reloaded the game to fix the issue
JROC

Post by JROC »

TTT

I've been having the same issue as CattleMan describes it. I'm also on a XBOX One S as well.

Overall the game is great, but FS19 seems to be a mystical place with flying ghost cotton bales that allow objects to pass through them and European style tractors in Murica. Lol

Anyway a fix for this glitch would be greatly appreciated as reloading the game to get the bales on the ground is kind of lousy.
Snaphappychappy

Post by Snaphappychappy »

I had this very same problem and had to reload. I have tried leaving any bales until the harvester has finished reaping the field, the field only being small, both bales were correctly put onto the field, i will try again just in case this was a fluke but may be problem solved.
Snaphappychappy

I have tried again with two fields letting the harvester finish the field didn’t work this time around so i quit the game as before doing the whole field got the bales and sold them, until this has been fixed i have sold all of the cotton equipment to start a different crop.
Snaphappychappy

I tried it again but had to reload after the first bale, so waiting until the whole field has been harvested doesn’t work so i have sold all of the cotton equipment and started a different crop until this is sorted.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Fix will happen with the next patch ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images