[SOLVED] hydraulic hoses bug

ninus17

[SOLVED] hydraulic hoses bug

Post by ninus17 »

i have noticed that a lot of the implements dont have the hydraulic hoses from the implement to the tractor. i have especialy noticed that they are missing on implements from fs 17 like some of the trailers and cultivators

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: implements
- Issue: hydraulic hoses missing
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce: attatch implements like the einbock AEROSTAR-ROTATION 1200 to a tractor ( in my case a john deere 6r and a valtra T series ) and look at the area between the implement and tractor, you will notice the hoses are non existant, it also happens with the Kröger TKD 302 trailer.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no. no mods on felsbrunn
playing on pc
Mmike1984

Re: hydraulic hoses bug

Post by Mmike1984 »

I have reported this to. To many tools and trailers missed this. For people like me, who played normally as realistic as possible, the missing of cables or hoses, really hurts my eyes. Also the fact, that some trailers and tools has only hydraulic cables and not electric cables (example the 1 axle trailer)is not a good job from Giants..with this and the rest of the bugs, it looks like to me the game was not ready to release.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Aye, "older" models from FS17 do not feature any hoses in the game as they have been implemented for the newer equipment. This is by design, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
CryKilerPL

Post by CryKilerPL »

x Lethian x wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:16 pm Aye, "older" models from FS17 do not feature any hoses in the game as they have been implemented for the newer equipment. This is by design, I'm afraid.
We bought FS19, not FS17. GIANTS lies to the players, it was not written before the premiere. You informed that machines will have this improvement. Congratulations titles of the liar of the year.
mackintosh

Re: [SOLVED] hydraulic hoses bug

Post by mackintosh »

Unfortunately I have to agree. This is deceptive marketing and deserves scorn.
cheffe90

Post by cheffe90 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Can you then remove the hoses from the new machines if you don't add them to the old ones?
PS4 - Geiselsberg
FS since '08
farmer_bell

Post by farmer_bell »

x Lethian x wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:16 pm Aye, "older" models from FS17 do not feature any hoses in the game as they have been implemented for the newer equipment. This is by design, I'm afraid.
I could almost forgive that, if it was true. However, Hoses have not been implemented in half of the new equipment either.
The new MAN semi has hoses, but none of the new American style semis have. The new smaller semi grain trailer has hoses, but the bigger Wilson ones dont.
The new telehandlers have hose connections, but none of the new telehandler tools have any.

This for me is the single biggest dissapointment of the game. I really had hoped that it was just a case of devs running out of time to implement the hoses and that it would be fixed in an upcoming patch. It is very dissapointing to hear that apparently you meant it that way and it is not going to be fixed. I spent ages modding my FS17 game to have hoses on everything, so I really do not see what the difficulty was for the devs to do it properly. Especially as it was one of the main teaser things touted back in the beginning of the games advertising.
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

This is disappointing...

Don't mean to hijack this thread but internal lighting is also a hit and miss. Some parts lit up some don't. Even between same family of tractors with same layout.. Hopefully that is a bug and not by design that will get fixed as lighting looks great.

Hopefully hoses and lighting will be fully implemented as expected and not through the mods...
karelkopp

Post by karelkopp »

is this will be fixed in future or no?
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Correct this mistake as soon as possible! Don't fooling people!
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

CryKilerPL wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:33 pm
We bought FS19, not FS17. GIANTS lies to the players, it was not written before the premiere. You informed that machines will have this improvement. Congratulations titles of the liar of the year.
Absolutely I agree. Giants fooled us!
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Skunkworks wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:53 pm This is disappointing...

Don't mean to hijack this thread but internal lighting is also a hit and miss. Some parts lit up some don't. Even between same family of tractors with same layout.. Hopefully that is a bug and not by design that will get fixed as lighting looks great.

Hopefully hoses and lighting will be fully implemented as expected and not through the mods...
We hope it will be fully implemented as expected with the update.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

farmer_bell wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:19 pm
I could almost forgive that, if it was true. However, Hoses have not been implemented in half of the new equipment either.
The new MAN semi has hoses, but none of the new American style semis have. The new smaller semi grain trailer has hoses, but the bigger Wilson ones dont.
The new telehandlers have hose connections, but none of the new telehandler tools have any.

This for me is the single biggest dissapointment of the game. I really had hoped that it was just a case of devs running out of time to implement the hoses and that it would be fixed in an upcoming patch. It is very dissapointing to hear that apparently you meant it that way and it is not going to be fixed. I spent ages modding my FS17 game to have hoses on everything, so I really do not see what the difficulty was for the devs to do it properly. Especially as it was one of the main teaser things touted back in the beginning of the games advertising.
Absolutely I agree. Design error is not convincing. These bug should be corrected.
karelkopp

Post by karelkopp »

they dont care about community or promises before release as you see on Lethian post they care only money