PS4 Bugs and Issues

Jcoates170

PS4 Bugs and Issues

Post by Jcoates170 »

Here is a list of bugs that we have ran into so far on the Playstation 4 so far.

1. Floating Cotton bales- When completing one of the contracts for harvesting cotton, when we unloaded the last bale (unfinished bale) it stayed in the air and would not let us load it onto the trailer. This forced us to abandon the contract, and hours worth of work wasted :frown:

2. When starting a farm on either the Farm Manager or Start from scratch modes, once we start buying equipment or a land placeable, the game crashes and the save file is empty.

3. Frequent disconnects during multiplayer. The players are not disconnected from the network (PSN) they are just kicked from the game.

4. When unloading the combine into a trailer on a contract, the combine would not unload properly. Had to keep alternating accelerator and brake, going forward and back ward to get the combine to empty into the trailer.
Jcoates170

Re: PS4 Bugs and Issues

Post by Jcoates170 »

:search: Upon more play time I have noticed the following to add to the list. :search:

5. Contracts - We have accepted contracts by choosing the lease equipment option and the contract disappears from the list and the equipment is not at the store.

6. Dirt Mechanics - While sowing the fields, noticed that dirt does build up on the tires as it should. However, once you lift the sower at the end of a row, turn around, re lower the sower, the dirt vanishes from the tires like they were washed. It should be noted that this was during the rain, so I'm not sure if it's a reaction to weather condition or not.

7. While filling tippers with harvest, there is a small strobe flash that occurs at random intervals inside the tipper where the grain is being held.
NuVista175

Post by NuVista175 »

Also running on PS4 and I've found a couple of the above mentioned bugs and a few others:

* When using two or more Agroliner HKD 302 at once, you cannot tip the content other than the last in chain. To be able to empty the others, you need to disconnect the last and empty one - then you can tip the one that now is in the end of the chain.

* During a sowing contract, I leased the equipment and got the quad-trac Case along with the Väderstad Seed Hawk. The problem here was that I couldn't see what seed type that was selected. I just tried with R1+[Triangle] until it was accepted on the field.

* "Reverse sound" from the Massey Ferguson MF Activa 7347 S harvester while driving along side in a tractor, beep, beep, beep. As soon as I jump into the harvester the sound goes away.

* One of the most annoying thing is the grapple of the forwarders used when logging is extremely weak. If you try to lift a not that long log of a tree (not those straight ones) it's like they're make of solid led of something. The grapple just can't hold it when trying to lift the log from the ground. Take the Ponsse forwarder for example. I'm pretty sure it more or less can lift about 1 tonne from the ground, and that is with some distance from the forwarder itself. The grapple should not be the weakest part here.

* One other thing regarding forestry and forwarders; why is it so hard to grab more that one log at the time. Even the smallest ones almost always fall out of the grapple when trying to load then onto the Ponsse.

One suggestion also; when using the crane on the Ponsse forwarder, to open and close the grapple you use L1+R1+up/down. At the same time you rotade the grapple with L1+R1+left/right. It's very common that you accidently open the grapple while trying to rotate the logs when loading onto the vehicle. Could you have some kind of dead zone for Right-analog-up/down when using a crane? That would make it easier to rotate your load without opening the grapple at the wrong moment.

Thanks
Robert
Last edited by NuVista175 on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NuVista175

Post by NuVista175 »

Jcoates170 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:07 pm
1. Floating Cotton bales- When completing one of the contracts for harvesting cotton, when we unloaded the last bale (unfinished bale) it stayed in the air and would not let us load it onto the trailer. This forced us to abandon the contract, and hours worth of work wasted :frown:
I saved the game at this point, exited to the main menu and the loaded the same game up again. Then, all cotton bales where lying neatly on the ground. Just a tip!
Dids

Post by Dids »

Bales seem like they have a mind of their own, some planters and cultivators skip bits of the field, various headers get stuck on the ground, the low loader grounds its self out, various combines wont fold up due to the fact theres still product in them even though there empty.
BassKick99

Post by BassKick99 »

Dids wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:07 am Bales seem like they have a mind of their own, some planters and cultivators skip bits of the field, various headers get stuck on the ground, the low loader grounds its self out, various combines wont fold up due to the fact theres still product in them even though there empty.
You said about the planters the bigger planters seems like you said they make the worker ai skip 20% of the field it's indeed a bug but to me pretty much a game breaking bug also I have found a bug that whenever I get a harvester with header from the shop and hit hire worker ( assuming it would take it to the farm) it attaches the header to the back and floated behind me and then it shot back to the front making me shoot in the air and the harvester was gone while the camera was still in the air idk if this was a 1 time only bug or if more people got this bug :( lost alot of money. Please fix those bugs giants.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I am also confirming the inability to dump the first agroliner after the tractor when running dual agroliners on the PC.