[SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

NewFarmer2018
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:48 am

[SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

Post by NewFarmer2018 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:57 am

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ANY
- Issue: Most AI fields are covered in weeds.
- Single- or Multiplayer: SINGLE
- Steps to reproduce: Start new game, play for several hours.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods YES

So I got the game on release day and started Ravneport at 'New Farmer' level.
Everything seemes OK for some hours, then I see all AI fields are in weeds and they stay that way.

Tomok2404
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Re: [BUG] Weeds on AI fields

Post by Tomok2404 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Same happened in my Game after several hours. Most AI fields are cultivated, covered in weeds and they stayed that way for a couple in game days now. Also there are no new contracts appearing on these fields.

Cheesemass
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:26 pm

Re: [BUG] Weeds on AI fields

Post by Cheesemass » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Same here - 43 hours in on start from scratch XBOX ver. - fields all cultivated with weeds and no new contracts except transporting.

I’m just sitting here on 120x and three fields pop up with contracts. Kinda kills my savegame.

jenxy
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Re: [BUG] Weeds on AI fields

Post by jenxy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Same here and I think it maybe related to the disappearing contracts bug (which is fixed for the next patch).

User avatar
Rahkiin
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: [BUG] Weeds on AI fields

Post by Rahkiin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:29 pm

jenxy wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm
Same here and I think it maybe related to the disappearing contracts bug (which is fixed for the next patch).
Correct, and has been solved.

ruiswijk
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:25 am

Re: [BUG] Weeds on AI fields

Post by ruiswijk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Rahkiin wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:29 pm
jenxy wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm
Same here and I think it maybe related to the disappearing contracts bug (which is fixed for the next patch).
Correct, and has been solved.
When do we get the next patch update?

sootysax
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 am

Re: [BUG] Weeds on AI fields

Post by sootysax » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:32 pm

ruiswijk wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:22 pm
Rahkiin wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:29 pm
jenxy wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:16 pm
Same here and I think it maybe related to the disappearing contracts bug (which is fixed for the next patch).
Correct, and has been solved.
When do we get the next patch update?
When it's ready

ruiswijk
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:25 am

Re: [SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

Post by ruiswijk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:47 pm

it's today updated to solved so where is the update then?
Not a stupid question I think, because this bug is game breaking.
Is has been a week now of annoying bug to counter, so excuse me for my impatience.

firefox2026
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: [SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

Post by firefox2026 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Just spray herbicide on everything.. lol problem solved.. :biggrin2:

User avatar
Rahkiin
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: [SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

Post by Rahkiin » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:51 pm

This one is probably in the hotfix, which should be out this week.

ruiswijk
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:25 am

Re: [SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

Post by ruiswijk » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Thank you for you answer.
That's worth the wait for it.

firefox2026
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: [SOLVED] Weeds on AI fields

Post by firefox2026 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Cool that will be great. I hope I wasn't being too snarky just trying to bring laughter into it.

Locked