[SOLVED] Can't controll anything (PC, 1.2 beta patch)

leeqnl

[SOLVED] Can't controll anything (PC, 1.2 beta patch)

Post by leeqnl »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC (steam)
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: -
- Issue: After starting (with Logitech G Heavy Equipment Bundle plugged-in) I tried to play the game, but nothing worked, until I set all controlls to Default. Playing with the heavy equipment bundle isn't an option after resetting controlls, because standard mapping is a mess (most of the functions are mapped to both wheel and side panel, which results in pressing 3 or more buttons to start a function.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: - (happens random after creating personal "key mapping" for heavy equipment bundle)
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no yes (only Giant mods loaded)

Both log file and inputbindings file added.
Attachments
inputBinding.xml
File before resetting the controlls
(68.49 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
log.txt
(29.31 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
Last edited by leeqnl on Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leeqnl

Re: Can't controll anything (PC, 1.2 beta patch)

Post by leeqnl »

Looks like the inputbinding.xml isn't read well after game start. Before resetting no keyboard controlls are set when I look inside the game.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [SOLVED] Can't controll anything (PC, 1.2 beta patch)

Post by x Lethian x »

Please retry this with patch 1.1.3:
viewtopic.php?p=1052571#p1052571

If needed, please also install the newest software update for any logitech input devices you are using:
https://support.logitech.com/en_ch/software/lgs

After this all should be working like a charm ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
leeqnl

Re: [SOLVED] Can't controll anything (PC, 1.2 beta patch)

Post by leeqnl »

Dear x Lethian x,

Looks like most of the problems are solved with Patch 1.1.3. There's only one big bug with the Heavy Duty Equipment Bundle (not hu** if other cotrollers also have this problem) but when I try to start the engine with the standard buttons (Left flipper switch and button 3) it doesn't start. Looks like multiple buttons don't work. Hopefully I can send the inputbinding.xml and log.txt tonight.

Patch 1.3 works a lot better than earlier versions, but it would be very nice if the bug above will be solved.