Floating bales and more

Wikkittklown

Floating bales and more

Post by Wikkittklown »

So I've had an ongoing issue with round bales (silage and straw) floating and I cannot interact with them. Upon saving and reloading the game they drop to the ground and I'm able to interact with them. Also, when I've tried using the "hire worker" feature, the seed type when planting is always something other than what I've selected, the worker often misses parts of the fields, and sometimes stops working and sits in one place essentially costing me money and doing nothing (like real life hahaha) , I've also found that upon the clock rolling to midnight, or the start of the next day, I've had 27,988 dollars taken from my account 3 days in a row for "vehicle lease" , it's always the same dollar figure, and I have no leased vehicles. I know it's not alot of money, but considering the value of contracts and time to complete them, it adds up quickly, it first happened as I was a few thousand dollars shy of buying a new Massey harvester, I was disgusted but couldn't figure out why the money was taken? So I grinded a whole day, got my new harvester, and was blown away when it happened yet again, so I figured something was wrong, then the third day, it did it again, so I just deleted the game. Not much fun paying out almost 30 grand per day for "leased vehicles" that I have never leased.
Tinus

Re: Floating bales and more

Post by Tinus »

I've got a near similar thing happening to me, but the money only got taken once so far..

I took on a contract to harvest a field of patatoes, but i didn't own the harvester. So i leased it via the contract. Now the contract is finished, but the equipment is still sitting there. Its functional, but i took it all back to the store, next day, it still stands there.

Not a big deal, but there's lease money taken every day, and i just cant seem to get rid of the equipment through the store.. ?