Fanatec v2.5 steering wheel's support!! issues.

trust....me

Fanatec v2.5 steering wheel's support!! issues.

Post by trust....me »

Hi there long time reader first time poster. I have a problem with using my fanatec v2.5 steering wheel (im not the only one with this problem) i have (no re centering ffb feeling at all unlike the g29 wheels and some other brand wheels i would love to see this be fixed as it make my time harder in tight spot's and it make you go all over the place because im not full in control of it at time's. At the moment i have to do all the steering my self its just a dead wheel with no life in it i can make it stiff or loose that's it but.What i what i would like it to see is make it re center it self after i let go of the wheel when driving if you guy's could fix this that would be great oh and almost forgot one button on the wheel doesn't work at all in this game (RSB) button. but the more in portent part is the ffb issue. have also got my v3 pedals to to work its a bit different form fs 13 15 and 17 i had to combine them with out use the usb port only use the little phone wire plug hope this help's others out to. oh i for got to say nice job on the game look's really nice keep it up :smileynew: