[SOLVED] FS19 BGA Silage Sell Price not same as economy

Zuke

[SOLVED] FS19 BGA Silage Sell Price not same as economy

Post by Zuke »

- PC
- BGA Silage
- Issue: We get about ~700kl of silage per harvest in our field, when sold at the BGA for 360 $/kl we dont even get close to 252,000$ we end up getting around 138,000$
- Multiplayer : I haven't tested single player
- Steps to reproduce: sell silage
- Standard map (flesbrunn, with all official giant's mods + two of my own custom ones (placeable shelf & a bigger silage fork))

--- after researching into the bga.xml file i found that the price per liter is 0.2$ not 0.36$ as the economy tab states
https://imgur.com/a/viDvmn3
Attachments
log.txt
(87.22 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
Drolet

Re: FS19 BGA Silage Sell Price not same as economy

Post by Drolet »

Have same problem, price same on any difficulty: 200$
Game version 1.2.0.1
george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight »

Same problem, 1.2.0.1 Steam (not beta).
Nokimuna

Post by Nokimuna »

Please Giants. Fix your sh1t.
Glenroe

Post by Glenroe »

Same here, wasted some amount of time and ingame money over the last few days on equipment to get a big operation going and a patch that was being beta tested for a week comes out like this?
Conveyors may be broken aswell.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Indeed a bug. Price at BGA on easy is 600 €. I sold 15k liters silage and got only 3k € instead 9k €.
Prices for manure, slurry, hay and grass are bugged as well. Seems like BGA does not recognize economic diff. and thinks you are playing on hard.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
Farmerjoe1979

Post by Farmerjoe1979 »

Farmerjoe1979 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:58 am Despite the new prices hurting my operation i understand that it needed an adjustment....however.....when i now sell to the plant it is no longer giving me the stated price for it anymore....not even close...this is on a dedicated server on [ Normal ] market settings which states that i should be getting 360 per 1000l. however i am not. For the test I filled a truck with 59000l of silage and sold it to the plant. Which means i should get exactly $21240 I however recieved $11800 which places the price at 200 which appears to be [ Hard ] setting prices. Please look into this. :this:

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Bio Gas Plant
- Issue: Wrong prices
- Single- or Multiplayer: Multi
- Steps to reproduce: Sell silage to the plant. (If you own it)
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no Standard map (Felsbrun) with all mods from giants in game list.
DC88

Post by DC88 »

I also have the same problem, single player on Felsbrunn.
TonJonesPGS

Post by TonJonesPGS »

Same problem, i'll just calculate it with the calculator and edit my savegame, Giants can delay a few weeks to update again.
Zuke

Post by Zuke »

if anyone wants to fix it themselves you can edit the file in the installation folder (such as: Steamlibrary/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 19/data/placeables/{mapDE|mapUS}/bga.xml)

Change the pricePerLiter = "0.2" next to "silage manure" to "0.36" or whatever else you want. You can also make the silage sell point bigger if you want by changing the number next to "slot capacity", it helps when selling millions of silage.
Alf13

Post by Alf13 »

Arrancar88 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:35 pm Indeed a bug. Price at BGA on easy is 600 €. I sold 15k liters silage and got only 3k € instead 9k €.
Prices for manure, slurry, hay and grass are bugged as well. Seems like BGA does not recognize economic diff. and thinks you are playing on hard.
Same here. Price shows 600€ on easy economics. I sold about 170 tonnes and got about 34k€. Fix this issue.

Edit: Felsbrunn map, PS4
Perkele
Alf13

Post by Alf13 »

Feckkk!! Awaiting for my silage (230 tonnes) to be dumped to digester. Won't do it before the price/economics are right. Giants, please fix this asap.
Perkele
Bollo

Post by Bollo »

Same here. We have got almost 7 million liters of silage in our bunkers and are not able to sell it, due to the fact that the update has introduced the economy difficulty. This has caused the issues with the selling of silage.

Come one giants fix it ASAP, cause it has been 2 weeks now and a lot of people complain more and more. And we see no response what so ever.
RazorTal0n

Post by RazorTal0n »

Any rough ETA on a fix from giants on this. An for the love of god don't say it will requir us to start a new game.
Kkomaromy

Post by Kkomaromy »

Same issue here on Xbox one X

Just sold a boatload.... my math should have been upwards of $200,000. Can’t remember how much exactly I sold that day, but ended up getting like $80k. Huge waste of time hauling...