Any farms willing to let a kindergartner play?

duashley

Any farms willing to let a kindergartner play?

Post by duashley » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 am

My son is obsessed with this game and catches on very quickly. He keeps getting booted probably because he is still learning. I don’t let him hear the chat or speak on the mic. He just wants to play with new friends. Any ideas?

livesea72

Re: Any farms willing to let a kindergartner play?

Post by livesea72 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:19 am

duashley wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 am
My son is obsessed with this game and catches on very quickly. He keeps getting booted probably because he is still learning. I don’t let him hear the chat or speak on the mic. He just wants to play with new friends. Any ideas?
What platform he plays on would be a start plus having a mic is important but not 100% necessary part of playing but goes a long ways in having a efficient and fun experience. Would it be possible for you to listen to someone then relay the instructions to your son? Has he done all the tutorial missions. They are a bit basic to learn everything but useful.Trying in single player is a good way to avoid someone getting upset over mistakes or the speed at which something is getting done.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price