Ohana Farms - Looking workers! (ENG TEXT REQUIRED/PC/DEDI SERVER)

OhanaFarms

Ohana Farms - Looking workers! (ENG TEXT REQUIRED/PC/DEDI SERVER)

Post by OhanaFarms »

Two new chapters! NOW HIRING BOTH RP & NON ROLE PLAYING MEMBERS - See below UFA description

Well if you missed it that’s your fault, good thing we recorded it! Our ravenport days are behind us now and there is no looking back for Ohana Farms! https://youtu.be/0LozOnqA4kI

Leaving ravenport in the fashion was hard on morale, although a success mission you never like being released. Luckily on our trip back to our offices in Kingman,Az that all changed. https://youtu.be/uQt-ZycGFiI

We’re in New Woodshire now, were at the best the we’ve been as a company. We took a large portion of our severance from Ravenport and purchased a small trucking company in Phoenix,AZ bringing our farming style and realism to ATS (American Truck Simulator) Join - https://discord.gg/qUUSvDy

The other half was invested a successful but aging Inland Terminal in New Woodshire - Wheres the challenges our members face. 👇🏼

No Mud on roads is subject to $10,000 fine all tractors/trailers must be washed prior to entering roads.

Trailers that are permitted on roads and fields by farm $55,000 and below and ranges from 45,000L and under for every crop type.

Trucks and Trailers belong to ILT (Inland Terminal only! NOT PURCHASABLE BY FARMS

These trucks are NOT ALLOWED in fields, they are allowed on fields edges and off roads. Auger wagons are required.

ALL SELL POINTS are off limits except wool, eggs, wood, cotton, silage. You will sell ALL OTHER crop types to the ILT ( Inland Terminal ) for a fixed rate. See https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp

The United Farmers Alliance is present, unionized with the ILT they farm more traditional then the rest of our farm managers who come to help. Like any buy in it’s not free for us Ohana Farmers and old owners still want a slice of the pie along with bank of New Woodshire. These farmers don’t have to wait as long for things pay tax or role play building placement. But do obey server rules.

No onsite fuel resources, Remote Hooklift tanks for fuel delivery by ILT

Cost: fuel price + 20% ($12,000 ish)
Delivery included in price

NO FERTILZER- MANURE and SLURRY only.

NO stump grinders ALL tree removal handled by forestry department.

Tired of a dead server we have someone online 12-18hrs of the day members from Alaska to Egypt, Western Canada, Eastern and Arizona to Wisconsin.

If you treat your equipment well in SP don’t worry about the rest well guide you , and you’ll fit in just fine.

Find us @
https://www.2endhunger.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ojul ... jBzapULeMg
https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp

Questions? DM me on discord OhanaFarms#5170
Last edited by OhanaFarms on Sun May 26, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 20 times in total.
:search: Hard working, Fun, mature farmers wanted! 420 Friendly, Equal Rights, Equal Opportunity 24/7 dedicated server & community

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
viewtopic.php?f=883&t=140183
OhanaFarms

Re: Serious Roleplay EU Server! PC ENG 24/7 Needs Farmers - Info inside

Post by OhanaFarms »

Quest based farming simulator, lead hand missions, personal goals and more. RPG farming simulator. We need people who can work tractors as well as those who like role play either are as important as long as you enjoy realistic use of machines come join us.
:search: Hard working, Fun, mature farmers wanted! 420 Friendly, Equal Rights, Equal Opportunity 24/7 dedicated server & community

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Workers Needed Realistic Machine Use ~ PC ENG 24/7 Needs Farmers - Info inside

Post by OhanaFarms »

Workers on our server looking for more help. Join us in discord for mod link and come play!

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Server Giveaways, Real Play, Goal Oriented ~ PC ENG 24/7 Needs Farmers - Info inside

Post by OhanaFarms »

Server is empty, slow day day on the farm means lots of jobs for independent self starter. If you enjoy using machines as real as intended were for you. Weather you RP or not. We have jobs that don’t require it just support the overall goal. 1 Billion in a realistic economy developed by members.

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Goal Oriented Ravenport Server~ PC ENG 24/7 - Info inside

Post by OhanaFarms »

Servers buzzing like normal tons of jobs to man handle in a player created environment of missions task and deals.

Join now. Members standing by discord.

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Goal Oriented Role Play Ravenport Server~ PC ENG 24/7 - Info inside

Post by OhanaFarms »

It couldn’t be any better if it was Christmas out at Ohana Farms Ravenport location. The farm management and development company is hard at work pulling ravenport from its own demise. The death spiral of the company’s bottom line was mainly coming from forestry.

Daily equipment sit in wait for the king of scorpions to arrive and he has and he slay all those 32m trees in his way. Nothing would stop forestry from
Smashing the company’s first goal and even striking profitable deals with another department.

Happy with this news from Ravenport “Worldly events” is now I preparation and should be launched Thursday.

Wanna know what this means? If you take pride in your solo player and like to feel like you accomplished something you will not be disappointed here. All members are like wise minded and mature. See our first post in thread for all the info and meet us in discord. https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Silage workers needed. Realistic server. Dedi Server - PC

Post by OhanaFarms »

Today is a perfect day to jump on the server as real life and the work week caught up to us all again this week you have he chance to get familiar with admins on discord and our style of play before the busy hustle of 6-8 people on this coming weekend. Up for something different? Join our discord come see what we’re about. https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp Or hit me up personally OhanaFarms#5170

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Serious need for silage workers, on serious server- PC

Post by OhanaFarms »

Good morning from Canada and soon to be Ravenport. As ravenport nears its first 1M on the road to a billion our loyal membership is grown faster than weeds on 120x and that's no joke. We need workers of all kinds

Truckers
Silage grass collectors and cutters
role players
animal caregivers
landscaping crew ( lawn maint )
Crop production and more.

See this threads first post for all the details and what we offer or www.2endhunger.com

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDOAFnpShpY&t=212s[/youtube]

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Truck Drivers Needed & Silage Realistic server. Dedi Server - PC

Post by OhanaFarms »

Our server is looking for RPG loves farmers who appreciate realism all other things aside. If that’s you help us bring our animal farm to full speed bring our silage back to life for the day as workers take a break. https://youtu.be/sTDo3ehQp9k or cut down a forest I effort to support the projects our role play brings. Maybe you like cash crops? We got a need for you too.

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Looking to expand our NA server with some EU talent

Post by OhanaFarms »

Today’s big news from The city of Ravenport!! Every day that passes Ravenport feels safer and safer in the hands of Ohana Farms as they continue to contribute to our recovering economy.

Our landscaping and service departments were hard at work during the past snow storm needing to stay warm we brought some firewood out and started digging in.. as a winter storm had the map in distress. we completed our $227.000 investment into an 8 horse paddock ($55000 in game ;) for our Mounted police and prison guards. 3 Brown for the mounted police and 3 Black for prison guards. These horses are fast and young and will serve well for now. As they mature to full value they will then be too old for police work according to animal rights.

We’ve reached an agreement with a horse camp for children outside of town to sell them these horses at this stage of life. $50,000 Each. Meaning $300,000 each sale to the city. We will then restart this cycle as we can’t be without horses.

The city has agreed to trade our $5000 a day power income generated from our solar panel at Uncle Joe's cabin which is on Ravenport’s animal farm run by Shortwhitegamer (steam) in exchange for daily food, water, cleaning. Riding must be done by everyone to turn a profit which is

6x$5000 horses: =-$30,000
7x$5000 Daily Power Traded: =$35000 Total expense for cycle = -$65,000

When we ***SELL***
$300,000-$65000=$235,000 weekly if we rode horses. This isn't taxed its straight profit. More projects like this to come.

This story is developed and played out in game using unique ways to encourage your return to the server. Tried of getting and having it all? Find out what it’s like to wake up to break downs, tragic events and fortunate ones that boost your farm's ability to help ravenport recover to $1B

Sensible realism like speed limits and load sizes, road permits and more. Play the campaign that doesn’t exist anywhere else. Earn your way to giveaways.

We got work for all like-minded players. https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp

See some of how we play real time in screen shots here or check out our other videos/streams
https://youtu.be/bDOAFnpShpY

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Looking to expand our NA server with some EU talent

Post by OhanaFarms »

Farm happenings from Ravenport

Look here Nico SWE these are some fine Deere’s! The nicest I’ve seen in town matter of fact. I’m a collector of old tractors and these two would really retire well in my barn just up the way.

They are leased you say!! Hell no.. can’t be. I won’t stand for it! I’ll make you a deal here and now. $157,000 for both tractors if you by the new model and throw some dam attachments on the front like a loader and some freaking tires new tractors ain’t worth their weight in salt.. LEASED....

Nico SWE Not sure of old Steve checks his cell phone as he considers the offer. “Ravenport used equipment auction” You quickly use the estimate tool and find out you could auction for somewhere near $360,009

Take Stevens offer or hope the server offers you more then his offer?

AUCTION IS NOW OPEN AT $157,900

Come see what it sold for and stay the challenge of RP & realism.

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Looking to expand our active NA server with some WORLDWIDE talent (ENG PC DEDI OFFSITE SERVER)

Post by OhanaFarms »

RAVENPORT DAILY!!!!

Today just in, the city of Ravenport punches back....

Just when Ohana Farms and the rest of the population in Ravenport started to smell fresh air and opportunity, a chance at dependence on themselves and the eventual moving on of Ohana Farms to another (map) part of the world. The city delivers an unexpected blow! They called a council meeting in the chambers of commerce and decided to raise taxes to 20% from the original 15% on all goods bought or sold both role play and traditional sell points in Ravenport, that’s not all they also decide to no longer account and or provide an overhead to the farms stating “we’re at a point of sustainability, not charity” the city of Ravenport definitely getting more serious about the $1B goal set forth. (non active farm only fees/penalties/tax go there and automatic $ generating mods)

Ohana Farms and the noble leaders of the divisions Nico, John, Rusty, Big H, Thegaffney wouldn’t stand for such a slap in the face as they have accounted Money out of game On Spreadsheets for about a month.

The city proposed a lease buy back allowing the farms to either keep the leased equipment or exchange for similar value same equipment count etc and a $800,000 capital to bring all the funds back in game NOW pretty much only using in-game financial reports to track in game sales and income taxing it by 20% and sending it to city (transfer funds in game)

In accepting this offer a few things also changed. An area on the map is now 60kph, BGP is now open full time and can be used correctly realistically. $669,000 immediate increase to the city goals upon purchasing back its public works department also known as Service and Development. This depart is now city tools, hireable hands for in-game Farms at a cost to the city. The process is now streamlined.

If you can realistically play FS you're meant to be here. https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp

Easy concept earn it tax it, sell it tax it, trade it tax it. Sending in-game money to the city in order to pay. We have leaders for that. Come play ask questions to get to know our active honest and fun community w a challenge added to your gameplay.

https://youtu.be/0N41GE5RHZ0

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Be part Of a server with activity 12-15 hrs a day (ENG TEXT REQUIRED/PC/DEDI OFFSITE SERVER)

Post by OhanaFarms »

Ravenport launches huge power generation station increasing its odds of bouncing back from its depression! Are you the next great farmer to help us move forward?

If you can operate equipment without bumpers and training wheels we want you! We’re active we’re FS focused.

Join a server that’s an investment not a spuratic decision. Find us YouTube - Ohana Farms Or www.2endhunger.com

Discord

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Be part Of a server with activity 12-15 hrs a day (ENG TEXT REQUIRED/PC/DEDI OFFSITE SERVER)

Post by OhanaFarms »

***Ravenport Daily***

Financial Bliss....

Well we all know that Ravenport ghost town on the brink anyways. What we didn’t know is where Ravenport was headed and how fast it would bounce back. Ravenport chambers of commerce has hired Joseph Schwab financial advisor.

When we contacted Joseph to congratulate him on his arrival we asked him some specific questions about Ravenport’s future. What we found might surprise you...

***How do you grade Ravenport currently?***

“I’ve only seen parts of the town https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ojul ... jBzapULeMg but from what I’ve seen seems like many rural farm towns in America. Perhaps better with all those state of art solar panels on Ohana Corner”

***What’s the current state of the cities finance? ***

“A quick look at the books by qualified eyes would have and does point to opportunities not being utilized”

***Can you elaborate? ***

“Ohana Farms the saviour and the curse” “Every field here is operated by them meaning all the money they earn grants control the cities rate of recovery”

***If they are also the curse what’s the solution?***

“Although extremely early I’ll be digging into how much of a need Ravenport actually has for Ohana Farms or if the city can maintain and grow on what Ohana Farms has started, honestly I can see from old reports that they are the saviour but like all lifelines, they run out. “

***Can we contact you again?***

“I’d love that in two weeks I’ll have more definitive answers perhaps sooner”

There you have it new financial advisor making waves in Ravenport a town we all love, nearly lost and now the future again uncertain! ThaTrucknGamer for Ravenport Daily

Come be part of the blessing and the curse. https://discord.gg/cBZp7rp

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)
OhanaFarms

Re: Be part Of a server with activity 15/18 hrs a day (ENG TEXT REQUIRED/PC/DEDI OFFSITE SERVER)

Post by OhanaFarms »

Ravenport Daily

As the Ravenport world turns:

Joesph was reached this week as he promised and the stability is reassuring to this reporter.

We followed up on last weeks conversation with Joseph about the stability in Ravenport asking first and foremost why the harsh words about Ohana Farms. Here’s what we discussed.

Joesph, last week we spoke about the stability of Ravenport, you mentioned Ohana Farms is a curse and a blessing. When I reached out to Ohana Farms and lead hands Belariean & Assistant lead in training sharkbait the overwhelming feeling of betrayal was present can you comment?

“I feel like my words were taken out of context, my point was Ohana Farm's current owns more land than the city meaning what does the city actually own? How did they expect to rebound fully? How would everyday citizens of Ravenport seek employment if Ohana Farms has and is prepared? DO NOT, get me wrong after a week looking at the books although in some areas Ohana Farms could/should be producing more they are a world class farm management company and they have saved Ravenport. “

Saved? As in they are no longer needed?

“I’m not in that position to release or suggests such action at this time but I feel as though we’ve reached a good point”

How do the financials look for Ravenport overall?

“I’ve studied the books this week and I’m happy to announce that FINALLY, Ravenport has reported a week in the green! We’ve over $7 million and with Kampers Of Merca is open another welcome site as the Tourism division is just around the corner. “

We’ve spotted several new city officials running around do you know anything about that?

“My first week on the job I established the following departments which now regulate Ohana Farms, carefully watch as business takes place. These departments ensure Ravenport is doing business safely and is sustainable. The city will collect $15,000 a week per farm $75,000/wk.

USDA
BBB
Sustainable Forestry Management
Department of Agriculture @

Thanks for your time and clarification Joesph!

Well pleased to see Ravenport on the bounce back I can hardly remember this town in its true form and I’m happy to once again be a citizen, until next time my friends

ThaTrucknGamer

OHANA FARMS (PC)(FS19)