Ps4 MP players! Realistic European

chh997

Ps4 MP players! Realistic European

Post by chh997 »

Hi!

I've now played multiplayer on Felsbrunn map, but always alone, cause there is no one to join. I prefer multiplayer game, where everyone can join. I like to play as realistic as I possibly can, and I would like to others play like that as well ( others, who want to join) If I've understood it right, there is possibility to build multiple farms, so that others can not mess with your palceables, fields, machines etc. but with me,
You can join ether my farm, that's located in the default farm place at Felsburnn ( little bit modified are tho ) or you can join and build your own farm with landscaping tool and placeables.
If you jointo my farm, please note, that I don't want you to change any of my farm placeables of your own, but you are free to do so at your own farm ofc.

Obviously I'm not always playing so server cannot be found then, but you can message me, and we can go from there.

I'm 22 years old, and from Finland. I speak finnish and english, but my english is not always on point ( second language ), hope you understand.

Feel free to join, ask, etc.

Gamertag on PS4: chh997
Server name on Fs19 PS4: chh997s game

Last but not least: Let's keep in mind, it's only a game, there's no need to be rude or lose your mind :)