Call for Farmers - FS19 PC

Shwagg

Call for Farmers - FS19 PC

Post by Shwagg »

Good morning. I am starting up a dedi using Hazard as the map and Midwest for the GEO. I love this game but more importantly I enjoy playing with people. The server will have mods but will remain mostly realistic. I prefer age range of players be over 20 for obvious reasons. I haven’t decided yet if it will be COOP or Independent and will play most choices regardless as a democracy. PM me if this interests you and we can chat. Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you out there!!!
Magnus.Jager

Re: Call for Farmers - FS19 PC

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Hello Shwagg,

If you end up wanting to play with more people and don't keep yours going, I highly encourage you to come check us out: https://www.FarmSimulatorNetwork.info . We are adding Hazzard County in our next upcoming maps so you'd still be able to play where you love to, along with a whole slew of other options.

We have a thorough signup process that weeds out the majority of troublesome players, and a larger moderation team. We have 16+ servers and nearly 700 members across over 6 dozen farms and hundreds of contractor businesses. Realistic + Virtual Economy linked throughout all our servers. You can start your own business, work for others, or start your own farm. Thanks for your consideration!
FarmCatJenkins

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Shwagg wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:47 pm Good morning. I am starting up a dedi using Hazard as the map and Midwest for the GEO. I love this game but more importantly I enjoy playing with people. The server will have mods but will remain mostly realistic. I prefer age range of players be over 20 for obvious reasons. I haven’t decided yet if it will be COOP or Independent and will play most choices regardless as a democracy. PM me if this interests you and we can chat. Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you out there!!!
Just so you know, there is a custom GEO mod for Hazzard County on nexusmods. Alos, I'd be interested in joining possibly.
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Shwagg I might be interested in joining
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!