Any farms willing to let a kindergartner play?

duashley

Any farms willing to let a kindergartner play?

Post by duashley »

My son is obsessed with this game and catches on very quickly. He keeps getting booted probably because he is still learning. I don’t let him hear the chat or speak on the mic. He just wants to play with new friends. Any ideas?
livesea72

Re: Any farms willing to let a kindergartner play?

Post by livesea72 »

duashley wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 am My son is obsessed with this game and catches on very quickly. He keeps getting booted probably because he is still learning. I don’t let him hear the chat or speak on the mic. He just wants to play with new friends. Any ideas?
What platform he plays on would be a start plus having a mic is important but not 100% necessary part of playing but goes a long ways in having a efficient and fun experience. Would it be possible for you to listen to someone then relay the instructions to your son? Has he done all the tutorial missions. They are a bit basic to learn everything but useful.Trying in single player is a good way to avoid someone getting upset over mistakes or the speed at which something is getting done.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Barrcott

Post by Barrcott »

Why not be dad & have virtual quality time with him. Buy another console & play along , before long you'll be addicted to the game also !
Swapped the tractor seat for a truck, 30 years later & still regretting it !

Last regular drive > FENDT 930 / 939 & Claas Xerion 3800
Play time > Ford TW20
Bottomless money pit > David Brown 880
Should never of sold the MF168 !
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

duashley wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:49 am My son is obsessed with this game and catches on very quickly. He keeps getting booted probably because he is still learning. I don’t let him hear the chat or speak on the mic. He just wants to play with new friends. Any ideas?
Hey duashley, I might be interested in playing with you. Could you private message me and tell me things like time zones, possible times, and what platform you play on. I’d be delighted to play if it fits within my schedule.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
RJM350

Post by RJM350 »

Hi Duashley, I also have a son the same age that plays the game non stop. I think it would be great if we could set them up to play together! We have FS 19 and he plays on an Xbox one (we are on Mountain Standard time). I'm sure he could play on one of our farms, or we could figure something out. He just plays for fun and not to worried about to much. If anyone else is interested shoot me a PM or post on here.
ice_boii_1207

Post by ice_boii_1207 »

You guys are so nice😉
Ice_boii :gamer: