Looking for fs19 group

Shambala12

Looking for fs19 group

Post by Shambala12 »

Hi all, am 18yrs old and farmer irl. I am looking for a UK based (or other if there is some activity during UK evening time) group which preferably has independant farms allowing a great choice of gamestyle depending on game stage. I have a mic and discord/teamspeak. Activity should be pretty good although a busy period is coming up within a few weeks so activity may drop slightly but nothing drastic. Just wanting a nice group where we can have some banter while playing fs19 (no kids tho). Hope to hear of some people soon!
Magnus.Jager

Re: Looking for fs19 group

Post by Magnus.Jager »

Come check us out at https://www.FarmSimulatorNetwork.info

We have 17 + servers and over 700 members, many from the UK. Lots of opportunities to create your farm in our persistent world!
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

Magnus.Jager wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:40 pm Come check us out at https://www.FarmSimulatorNetwork.info

We have 17 + servers and over 700 members, many from the UK. Lots of opportunities to create your farm in our persistent world!
No thanks, not for me. Not very many opportunities to build your own farm to a somewhat ok sized farm from what I could tell when I joined.
Magnus.Jager

Post by Magnus.Jager »

You are more than entitled to your opinion, but we have farms who just started 30 days ago and are already worth over 1m in NAV, some close to 2m. Our servers aren't meant to build your empire in a day, but there is always opportunity to grow, and I'd encourage anyone else who reads this and is considering it to use the resources at your disposal, as I don't recall you much in discord. I see on your account you took a total of 2 contracts, one of which you completed and logged in a total of 4 days to the site, which means you really were just not even touching the tip of the iceberg in participation yet. But I truly hope you find what you are looking for!