No Mans Land Dedicated Server 24/7

JRiehle21

No Mans Land Dedicated Server 24/7

Post by JRiehle21 »

I would like to welcome everyone to another dedicated server that is available to you! See the following below for more info.

No Man Lands Dedicated Server is a fun filled map that we can create a world together. There are 8 farms available. The server can hold up to 12 players. The idea behind this is that one farm is the Town. The Town will create more sell points and other things around the map as the map grows with the players. The town will collect a tax from the players per year. The town then uses this money for sell points, gas stations, other buildings and such. In town also provides cleaning of the roads and upkeep of the map. The town will hire for added income in the off months.

Taxes that are collected from each farm. If your just a worker on a farm then there is no tax due. The owner of the farm has from Spring to Fall to pay a tax. Tax rate is $5,000 per plot own. This is to help interject some realism and a reason to keep earning money.

The 8 farms available will be given to each player as a first come first serve. The start of the farm will receive a state grant of $500,000. There is a in game bank loan available also. If a farm become dormant for a year then the farm will be surrender back to the town. The town will pay off any loans and be given to the next player that would like to take over. Each farm can own up to 6 plots of land. What you do with your farm is up to you. Animals, crops, straw/pellets factory, your farm is your creation.

The server does have a list of mods needed. We ran 3 day seasons. We also have our own discord. If you join we will send you the mods via dropox. These mods are open to change or add more. The mods we have now are just a good starter base. We are also always willing to hear input on how to make this server better. Also at this time we are looking for an admin. Currently it is just myself.

There are some simple rules that we expect to be followed:
Treat others how you would like to be treated.
Disrespect or bullying will not be tolerated (instant ban).
Farms must remain active of will be foreclosed (unless other arrangements are made with admin).
All taxes and fees must be paid yearly.
Passwords for the server can not be given out to anybody (you will be ban if this happens).
Try your best to practice realism.

I am sure there is more that I am missing but this is a good start. I am planing on going live this weekend. If you have any interest in joining please PM myself and we can see if your a fit for the server. Thank you again for reading my post and hope to see you soon!

Server details: international
hedgeaus10

Re: No Mans Land Dedicated Server 24/7

Post by hedgeaus10 »

Have sent you a message mate
J05hyp

Post by J05hyp »

Hey, i would love to join. i play fs19 n early every day.
J05hyp

Post by J05hyp »

Hey, i would love to join. i play fs19 n early every day.
Jclem21

Post by Jclem21 »

Hey, this sounds decent. Is there any chance of joining or is it a little late now?