[ENG] Private Server UK Map

Shambala12

[ENG] Private Server UK Map

Post by Shambala12 »

Tried to do this a few times however it can be quite difficult to find the right people. First a little about myself, I'm 19 and a dairy farmer in the UK, milking over 480 cows and over 300 acres (Inc Silage Land). I don't claim to know it all however I have a decent understanding on most aspects of agriculture to allow a more immersive experience. I am looking for mature 16+ year olds who want to play somewhat realistically on a UK based map. I wont force how realistic you wish to play e.g. If you want to go through the odd hedge, that's your choice, as long as your not driving through fields and hedges constantly. Voice would definitely be a nice to have, you don't need to be on it constantly but always nice to have a chat occasionally and give others a hand. Ill pay for the dedicated server, if theres any mods you want, if its decent quality and fits the style of map (e.g. no 80ft drills etc) then they can be added without a problem.

So the details of the server;

Looking at this map, although open to suggestions (https://fs-ukmodding.co.uk/holme-wold-farm/)
You can have your own farm or work with another person if you desire.
Working between other farms is encouraged but not required.
The game will be heavily modded so no potato PC's/Internet welcome.
Start off with a decent sum of money but without taking the task of earning it either e.g. with the size of the map above, maybe 1m of your own money plus loan money but that can all be discussed.

So if you'd be interested in having your own farm on a great looking UK map, working alongside other farms and having a chat on discord, then please add me on discord and we can discuss. Thanks

Discord: Shambala12#6636
Shambala12

Re: [ENG] Private Server UK Map

Post by Shambala12 »

Got 1 more space if anyone is interested, currently 9 of us
andyelz1995

Post by andyelz1995 »

is it still open
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

More spaces available. Currently 11 of us with pig farm available and spaces to team up.
Bandit188

Post by Bandit188 »

Sent you a friends request on discord.
Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Hi i was wondering if you have any more spaces