Looking for casual drop-in server

haeriphos

Looking for casual drop-in server

Post by haeriphos »

Hello,

Looking for a MP server that I can drop in on and do some farming from time to time. I don't want my own farm, I'd rather help existing farm owners with theirs (and not necessarily be tied to only one). Experienced in crops and silage and familiar with forestry but not something I've done a ton of.

Server should be mature, semi-realistic or realistic and have guidance steering mod (so I can drive in a straight line while watching Netflix).

Prefer a server with all official equipment DLC, open to other mods as well (especially ones that add more complex gameplay such as precision farming and other industries/production). I've never done Seasons but definitely interested in that too! Would really prefer a server that has some method of posting tasks that need to be done (Dedi app, Discord, forums, etc).
ando091

buying land

Post by ando091 »

how do u get the land do u buy it if so how
Last edited by ando091 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ando091

land

Post by ando091 »

still need a reply on how do buy land please
Last edited by ando091 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ando091

land farming 19

Post by ando091 »

help how do u buy land please in the game farming 19
Last edited by ando091 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisbass88

Re: Looking for casual drop-in server

Post by Chrisbass88 »

haeriphos wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:41 pm Hello,

Looking for a MP server that I can drop in on and do some farming from time to time. I don't want my own farm, I'd rather help existing farm owners with theirs (and not necessarily be tied to only one). Experienced in crops and silage and familiar with forestry but not something I've done a ton of.

Server should be mature, semi-realistic or realistic and have guidance steering mod (so I can drive in a straight line while watching Netflix).

Prefer a server with all official equipment DLC, open to other mods as well (especially ones that add more complex gameplay such as precision farming and other industries/production). I've never done Seasons but definitely interested in that too! Would really prefer a server that has some method of posting tasks that need to be done (Dedi app, Discord, forums, etc).
If your still looking for a server to come on from time to time, I have one. It's on Chellington valley. kind of a roleplay server. Some mods are Precision Farming, no teleport, Passenger script, and manual attach. In total there isn't many mods I can run some dlcs ( Platinum and anderson ).

If interested let me know my discord is topher#4549