Fast Dedicated 16-Slot US East Coast LFM

zinjin77

Fast Dedicated 16-Slot US East Coast LFM

Post by zinjin77 »

I am spinning up another server, and am looking for mature/casual players to populate it. If you're looking for a permanent server to call home, this is the one. First come, first serve!

1. Mic not required. Solo farms welcome. Crossplay enabled.

2. Eight farms and 16 spots. Solo/duos encouraged. If you're a trio/quad, I can make accommodations.

3. Will only consider removing your farm after 5 consecutive days of no activity. This is to ensure a full vibrant server community.

4. Map is persistent, time will pass when there is no one online. This makes planning and scheduling possible.

5. No mods, but will add highly desired mods if the server agrees on selection. Goal here is zero downtime.

6. Only time it will be stated: you don't have to be friends with your server-mates, but confrontational behavior/instigation of any form will get you banned. We believe in farming zen. Avoid sensitive topics until you get to know everyone and we get to know you. 18+ only.

7. Elmcreek, medium economy settings, 5x timescale, SEASONS ON, traffic off to promote better AI pathing, full crops and growth settings on (plow, lime, stones, etc), low fuel usage.

No cheats, exploits of any kind. If it's not an intended mechanic, please don't do it.

Message me for the server details and password. Please include if you're 18+, if you plan on playing solo or in a group, the name you would like for your farm, and if there is a make or break mod for you, include the name of the mod.

For medical reasons I would rather not disclose, I will not be typing or talking in game, but will respond instantly here. I am shockingly active and will ensure a smooth experience in the background for all members.

Fresh new game will be up and ready approximately 1 hour from the time of this post.

Cheers.
mentalshell

Re: Fast Dedicated 16-Slot US East Coast LFM

Post by mentalshell »

Hi can I join
TurdSammich24

Post by TurdSammich24 »

I'd like to join!
TurdSammich24

Post by TurdSammich24 »