FS22 Roleplay Server 18+

Farmer David

FS22 Roleplay Server 18+

Post by Farmer David »

Hi guys, so I finally started this dedicated (European based) roleplay server in FS22, called 'Roleplay in Calmsden'
Right now i'm looking for players who's intrested in becoming a part of it :)
I created 5 diffrent animal farm's ranging in sizes from small to large on Calmsden map
with older used equipment, loans and realistic economy, so each farm would then have to work there way up. We will then have the opportunity to hire eachother for work, rent equipment/field's and sell crops to eachother and much more. So if you want to run your own farm and and think you got the experience it requires to run a animal farm in a rp server, then I think you should apply for 'Farm Owner'. If you have less experience or dosen't have the time it requires to run your own farm, then you can apply to become 'Farm Worker' in one of the farm's.
So basically i'm searching for people who's intrested in that and think they can bring good rp to the server :)

About: This server is a roleplay farming server, where all players acting professional, doing there best to help out and make good roleplay content, as realistic as possible.

Sever Based of: European Agriculture.
Map: Calmsden.
Server Location: Düsseldorf, Germany.

FAQ/Requirements:

Language: Server is English only! You must be able to read/text/speak/and understand English good. You should also be understandable for other players!

Is there a minimum age?
Yup, 18+

Do I need a microphone?
Yes you must have a microphone, we are useing 'Discord' for communication. Also make sure you have a good microphone so we can hear you loud and clear.

Gender requirement?
It dosen't matter.

Previous roleplay experience?
Not necessarily, but it would be nice if you have :)

How active do I have to be?
If you want to become a farm owner I would like to see you online at least a couple of times every week, and specialy if you get some workers in your farm, so you can instruct them in what to do. And if you become a farm worker, there will be no requirements for activity in the start so far.

Can I rolepaly as something els than farmer?
Nope, not for the moment.

Do I need any dlc's?
No you don't.

Can I play on console?
No this is a PC only server.

Do I have to download mods from anywhere els then modhub?
Yes this server has alot of mods, and there are some of them you can't get in modhub.

Can we use some of my mods?
If you choose to join the server and become a part of the community, you have the opportunity to send mod requests. But it dosen't necessarily mean they will get on the server.

How much space is required for the mods? Around 4.2 GB at this time.

If you choose to apply I expect that you know the game and the basic game features, so I dont have to teach you about that!

The Farm's

Farm name: Calmsden Farm
Size and Location: Calmsden farm is a large size farm located in Calmsden.
Farmland: 26.12 Hectare.
Ownership: David is the owner of the farm.
Animals: Dairy cows, pigs, sheep, horses.
Field of work: Animals, feeding, food production, Crop production, field work, leasing equipment, work for other farm's.
In need of: Farm workers.

Farm name: Little Hill Farmstead
Size and Location: Little Hill Farmstead is a small size farm located just south of Calmsden.
Farmland: 3.73 Hectare.
Ownership: For sale (Start loan 175000€)
Animals: Dairy cows, Pigs.
Field of work: Animals, feeding, food production, Crop production, field work, leasing equipment, work for other farm's.
In need of: Farm owner.

Farm name: Hollow Hill Farm
Size and Location: Hollow Hill Farm is a medium size farm located just west of Calmsden.
Farmland: 6.43 Hectare.
Ownership: For sale (Start loan 450000€)
Animals: Dairy cows, Chickens.

Farm name: Stonelands Farm
Size and Location: Stonelands Farm is a medium size farm located south east of Calmsden.
Farmland: 6.54 Hectare.
Ownership: For sale (Start loan 650000€)
Animals: Pigs.

Farm name: Westwood Farm
Size and Location: Westwood Farm is a Large size farm located north west of Calmsden.
Farmland: 10.69 Hectare.
Ownership: For sale (Start loan 1000000€)
Animals: Dairy cows.

Important features!!

Custom TMR recipe
Precision farming (Mod)
Maize + (Mod)

⚠️⬆️ If you don't have any experience with 'Precision farming and maize +' make sure to read up on/research these mods before you apply thank you ⬆️⚠️

If this sounds intresting to you, and maby you would like to be a part of it. Then you are more then welcome to contact me on this Discord server: https://discord.gg/j75ncb6d then i can take you on a map tour and we figure out what your opportunities are.
(If you have problems with the Discord link, you can add me on Steam username: Therealness and i'll invite you that way)
In the Discord server you also find pictures of the diffrent farm's and so.

Sincerely, Farmer David.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "Community Corner" to "Multiplayer - Searching for members of my team" ("Community Corner is intended for sharing pictures and videos of the game with the community).
nSmed

Re: FS22 Roleplay Server 18+

Post by nSmed »

Discord link has expired
Wicked23

Post by Wicked23 »

i would love to join
Dutchiscool

Post by Dutchiscool »

cant find ur steam and cant join ur discord
Chrisbass88

Post by Chrisbass88 »

Hi is this group still accepting members?
Redford_the_Farmer

Post by Redford_the_Farmer »

I’d like to join if this is still going