How to combine 2 farms into 1 in multiplayer? / Jak połączyć 2 gospodarstwa w 1 w multiplayer?

wiktorlol

How to combine 2 farms into 1 in multiplayer? / Jak połączyć 2 gospodarstwa w 1 w multiplayer?

Post by wiktorlol »

I play on the Gleisberg map, if we create a savegame through the multiplayer, several farms will be created on the map, 2 farms for cows, 1 for pigs, 1 for sheep, and 1 without animals, I would like to buy one of these farms and add to the other, the save is quite old and I have played on for almost 800 hours, I tried through the game files to make the pigsty not disappear after removing the farm, but when I buy the land, the building is visible, but the functions are lost, it is impossible to put the same building from the store in this area with due to the difference between "similar" pigsties in the store and the original one on the map.

Gram na mapie Gleisberg, jeśli stworzymy zapis przez multiplayer na mapie zostanie utworzone kilka gospodarstw, 2 gospodarstwa na krowy, na świnie, na owce, oraz 1 bez zwierząt, chciał bym wykupić jedno z tych gospodarstw i dodać do drugiego, zapis jest dość stary i mam na nim przegrane prawie 800 godzin, próbowałem przez pliki gry sprawić aby chlew nie znikał po usunięciu gospodarstwa, lecz gdy kupię teren, budynek jest widoczny, lecz funkcje zostają utracone, nie da się ustawić takiego samego budynku z sklepu na tym terenie z względu na różnicę między podobnymi chlewami w sklepie i tym orginalnie na mapie.
Triple_F

Re: How to combine 2 farms into 1 in multiplayer? / Jak połączyć 2 gospodarstwa w 1 w multiplayer?

Post by Triple_F »

jesli to na multi to usun wszystkie zbedne gospodarstwa i zostaw tylko swoje obecne i to ktore cie interesuje. A pozniej wystarczy takiego save odpalic na singlu i gospodarstwa automatycznie powinny sie zlaczyc w jedno.
wiktorlol

Re: How to combine 2 farms into 1 in multiplayer? / Jak połączyć 2 gospodarstwa w 1 w multiplayer?

Post by wiktorlol »

To mogło by działać, ale nie chcę włączyć gospodarstw znajomych do mojego