[SOLVED] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Here you find reports of bugs, that have been fixed.
Should you encounter similar symptoms to a bug that is listed here, please create a thread in Technical Support: viewforum.php?f=964
BigC92

Re: [SOLVED] Tractor and Baler teleport/disappear as starting grass baling

Post by BigC92 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:15 am

mirceast19 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:40 pm
BigC92 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 am
It takes time to make patches, you can't expect them to throw out a patch for one little issue.
So you tell me that I can't expect them to throw out 1.0 in Nov 2018 and still no final patch or a patch with big things fixed in June 2019. I thought these things should be repaired in beta, in 2018, before they were released, not 6 months after they were released or in 2020 or 2021.
No, they fix most of the major bugs while their making the game, and between November and June, there's been a few game updates, it'll be pointless to put a patch out for 1 little issue, why not fix more things and put that in the patch, they have to point out where the bug is at, see if they can reproduce it, work their computer magical powers, do whatever they need to do to fix it, put it in the patch, make sure the patch works right on console and PC, and send it out, if your expecting a game that runs smoothly, bug/error free your not going to get that kind of game anytime soon, your expecting them to fix a little problem every time you see a bug.

mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:08 am

BigC92 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:15 am
mirceast19 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:40 pm
BigC92 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:50 am
It takes time to make patches, you can't expect them to throw out a patch for one little issue.
So you tell me that I can't expect them to throw out 1.0 in Nov 2018 and still no final patch or a patch with big things fixed in June 2019. I thought these things should be repaired in beta, in 2018, before they were released, not 6 months after they were released or in 2020 or 2021.
No, they fix most of the major bugs while their making the game, and between November and June, there's been a few game updates, it'll be pointless to put a patch out for 1 little issue, why not fix more things and put that in the patch, they have to point out where the bug is at, see if they can reproduce it, work their computer magical powers, do whatever they need to do to fix it, put it in the patch, make sure the patch works right on console and PC, and send it out, if your expecting a game that runs smoothly, bug/error free your not going to get that kind of game anytime soon, your expecting them to fix a little problem every time you see a bug.
Most of them are not bugs like some little errors. There are tons of forgotten, unfinished, hasty stuff. It doesn't play fine because it has not been tested before. They sold a product that was not properly tested and does not work the way it should. Will someone tell me that they have tested this game, if the biggest header is stuck in the ground and can not work, on all standard fields, both maps, in Day 1 of launching? I can ignore the awful, terrible engines noise, unpleasant garbage or stupid crows or other feelings. Of course there are things that could be better or worse and not everyone like it or not; and they can adjust some little things. But I can not understand how you launch a game that can not be played with the biggest header, on the map and mini-map someone forgot to draw the roads - and nobody saw that in testing? - the workers are drunk and turn around like crazy, the pipes didnt unload every time even if you drive nice. And so much more. It's funny (or just disgusting) that NW is close to E; Port Northwest and Silo East. There are so many bugs that you just don't care why someone can approach or confuse east and west, almost didn't matter after so many errors.

They are trying to fix something now, although has to be repaired before the launch, not now - oh, it's just a game, just a little bug. Other bugs don't know how to fix them. Or they assume they will never fix it at all; and this is it. It's not good to sell a product that is so flawed, with so many major errors.

It takes time to make patches? Very good, take your time, do it in beta, with testers, with professional employees who have time and pleasure to do right things. And if you can't do that, ask the community for help. But do not launch and sell something full of bugs.

I like to buy a product that works correctly, at a fair price. Now I feel they want my money first, fast and easy money, and next months they try to fix a sold game, so I feel like I've been fooled or the game is not worth the price, because I paid, but I have no guarantee that the game will be fixed and will ever work as it should have worked from day one. They do not sell a final product, but they are asking for money to try and finish something in the future. Dont know when. Or not.

BigC92

Post by BigC92 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:30 am

I like your last paragraph, to me 50$ for just the plain jane Farming Sim is just way too much, i agree there, but i have no problem with the engine sounds, but you have to realize that their trying to keep Farming in real life and the video game side balanced, cause some farmers buy the game and if its to realistic they PROBABLY wont buy it, 90% of my games on PS4 are bought through psn sales, the other %'s are free and/or PlayStation plus games.

x Lethian x
GIANTS Software | QA Lead

Post by x Lethian x » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:20 am

Locking this thread since the issue is solved and it has already strayed too far from the original report.
How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images