[LOW PRIORITY] front wheels joint

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
FarmingSimFan

[LOW PRIORITY] front wheels joint

Post by FarmingSimFan »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Pc
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: ALL TRACTORS (except case 1455, JD6M, JD6R, JD7R, JD8R, Fendt 900, Fendt 1000)
- Issue: the tractors do not have (or is badly made) the animated joint to the front wheels
- Single- or Multiplayer: single player
- Steps to reproduce: the tractors do not have (or is badly made) the animated joint to the front wheels. it is a very considerable lack.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no: yes.

I put some examples:

Edit don_apple: bug report moved from german to english section.
LS09God

Re: front wheels joint

Post by LS09God »

Don't think this will be handled as being a bug. The models are hastily and also poorly made.
It's like JD a big brand, has all the bells and whistles in their models. But let's say Stara for example has less bells and whistles.
They (I guess) left some details out from the lesser known brands. Maybe to speed up the game release process.

It does not bother me a bit. You have to be Sherlock Holmes :search: to find these issues.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
FarmingSimFan

Post by FarmingSimFan »

May be in a hurry to release the game, but in my opinion it is not a bug (or as you want to call it) of little importance. it is a very visible lack and already present in the old farming15 and 17.
However, I hope that someone at the Giants reads and, politely, gives me an answer even if negative.
If I owned one of the brands included in the game would give me a little bored that the brands were not treated in the same way. now the game has come out, correct should not be difficult and would increase the already excellent qualities of the game.
I do not want to make any particular controversy. if the giants corrected I would be happy because I love this game and I would like it to be perfect or almost :wink3:
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

The examples you've shown are "old" models taken from FS17 and simply converted to FS19 - they have not been rebuilt by scratch as the new models have. They won't be touched anymore int his regard, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images