[LOW PRIORITY] Unloading Eggs

Reports listed in this forum have almost no game impact and therefore, are not a priority for us at this point.
Rfjeff9

[LOW PRIORITY] Unloading Eggs

Post by Rfjeff9 »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: XB1
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: Lizard 2014
- Issue: Unloading eggs from the pickup truck is not automatic when pulling over the unload dock at various locations. Has happened at Central Grain Elevator and Restaurant. Some eggs do sell automatically when pulling over unload dock, but not all.
- Single- or Multiplayer: Single
- Steps to reproduce: Sell a truckload of eggs
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes
- Which vehicles & machines are involved: Happens with Lizard 2014 pickup truck
cwattyeso

Re: [READ] Unloading Eggs

Post by cwattyeso »

The Trigger for Selling Egg Boxes and also for Wool Pallets can be a bit hit or miss depending on the height of the vehicle you are using or the trailer you’re using. This is a problem with all sellpoints on all maps default ones or modded. They could do with a larger window for accepting these types of items when selling.

I’ve found one of the more reliable ways to sell Eggs is to Chuck them in an IT Runner trailer or skip, as once at the sell point you can unload the trailer from the truck with the hooklift and this often results in the Eggs passing through the sell trigger with more reliability.

Of course if you were playing on PC you could use a mod which replaces the egg boxes with pallets instead which are much easier to sell when you reach triggers.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: [READ] Unloading Eggs

Post by x Lethian x »

Map and its triggers won't be adjusted anymore most likely, I'm afraid.
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images