Shop (animal husbandry) to buy an 'animal pen' does not open ... (my) a possible explanation - FS19 [PC/PS4/XB1]

LMoonlight

Shop (animal husbandry) to buy an 'animal pen' does not open ... (my) a possible explanation - FS19 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Post by LMoonlight »

Why the animal husbandry not working in the shop? Why I can‘t open the animal pen menu in the shop? Animal dialogue box won’t open!

These and similar questions arise relatively frequently and most of the time it is only a small fault called:
  • The mod description was only skimmed, but not really read or
  • when starting a new savegame, all existing mods are thrown in, without sorting out beforehand :wink3:
but back to topic 😇 ...

My personal explanation for this fault is quite plain and simple:
Placeable Factory Mods have been activated on a map that is not prepared for it!

Here is the more detailed explanation ... :wink3:

So far there are 5 placeable factories with productions of erShaba/Vanquish081 (VSRModdingSur): Placeable Factories Pack, Placeable Factories Pellet Pack, Seed Factory, TMR / PigFood-Produktion and Placeable EcoGreen Factories which work via the animal menu. However, these factory mods should only be activated on the maps, which can also be used for these factories, such as the maps:
  • Ravensberg Factories (2/2) (-> only for PS4/XB1),
    Chamberg Valley,
    The Old Farm Countryside,
    La Coronella,
    La Coronella 2.0,
    Westbridge Hills,
    Hagenstedt,
    Eureka Farms, ✖ -> only compatible with Placeable Factories Modpack
    Blue Mountain Valley, ✖ -> only compatible with Placeable Factories Modpack
    Wyther Farms, ✖ Since update: 1.4.0.0 - Placeable factories of erShaba and Vanquish081 are NOT longer compatible
    Hills Of Italy, ✖ Since update: 1.1.0.0 v. 05/04/2021 - Placeable factories of erShaba and Vanquish081 are NOT longer compatible
    Switchback Canyon,
    Lands Of River Po,
    The Plantation,
    Farm Hoellthal

There is the new mod: Bread And Donuts Production by erShaba/raulycristi1 (VSRModdingSur) for the maps:
  • La Coronella,
    La Coronella 2.0,
    La Vieja Campiña Agrícola,
    El Valle de Chambergo (Consoles),
    Switchback Canyon

All these maps are prepared for the above placeable factories and can be placed and used there.

There is the mod: Old Production Pack by Farmer Mahnew for the map:
  • No Man's Land,
    Wyther Farms,
    Switchback Canyon,
    The Plantation,
    Spectacle Island
And there is the new mod: Gold Production by Farmer Mahnew for the map:
  • Spectacle Island

There is the mod: Production Factories For Hills Of Italy (-> NOT Seasons compatible) by MikiMapper for the map:
  • Hills of Italy

To play with Seasons and the factories the Seasons GEO:Productions from erShaba is required.
To play with Seasons and the Old Production Pack Seasons GEO: NML Production from Farmer Mahnew is required.
Exception: Ravensberg Factories (2/2) -> for this the Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Console Factories is necessary!
Exception: Switchback Canyon and The Plantation -> Also if you are playing with the Seasons mod, please do not use an additional GEO mod to avoid issues, since Switchback Canyon and The Plantation includes a custom GEO to support these productions. (Note by mapper!)

If you play on a map other than those mentioned above, you must not actively load all these factories into the map at score start. Means, that the checkmark to activate must not be active at map start. If these factories are loaded nevertheless into a map, which does not support these factories/productions, the animal menu is inactive and goes only again if the hook was taken out with all the appropriate factories!

Summarized:
First of all: check the mods and if there is one of the above mentioned factories -> turn off/deactivate/delete (whatever) and then test again if you can get into the animal menu and buy something there.

By the way, it doesn't matter if you play on PC or PS4/XB1. The problem occurs on both sides if the card is not prepared for it.

If you do not have any of the above mods, then it is a different problem or conflict!

And if you want to know more about the placeable factories / productions, just click here: General information about the placeable factories (animal husbandry) FS19 [PS4/XB1] :this: click

animal pen - enclos des animaux
Last edited by LMoonlight on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 21 times in total.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Steelpoet1974

Re: Shop (animal husbandry) to buy an 'animal pen' does not open ... (my) a possible explanation - FS19 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Post by Steelpoet1974 »

Great answer thanks very much. Very indepth
Steelpoet1974

Re: Shop (animal husbandry) to buy an 'animal pen' does not open ... (my) a possible explanation - FS19 [PC/PS4/XB1]

Post by Steelpoet1974 »

Great answer thanks very much. Very indepth