Where to find the user specific FarmingSimulator<version> folder

don_apple

Where to find the user specific FarmingSimulator<version> folder

Post by don_apple »

The user specific 'FarmingSimulator<version>' folder contains many important files and folders of the game (the log.txt, the mods folder, the savegame folders, etc.). Depending on the OS and the version of the game it is located in different places:

Windows
Windows XP:

Code: Select all

My Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator<version>
Windows Vista / Windows 7/8/10:

<your username>\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator<version>

Mac
macOS (DVD/direct download/Steam):

/Users/<your username>/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator<version>
macOS (AppStore):

/Users/<your username>/Library/Containers/com.focus-home.farmingsim<version>/Data/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator<version>
or

/Users/<your username>/Library/Containers/com.giants-software.fs<version>/Data/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator20<version>
For the Mac App Store Version of Farming Simulator 2022 the path to the user specific folder would be:

/Users/<your username>/Library/Containers/com.giants-software.fs22/Data/Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2022
(Note: on macOS the 'Library' folder in your home folder is hidden by default. Please have a look at http://www.macworld.com/article/2057221 ... ricks.html for instructions on how to make it visible)
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules