Tips and Tricks From a Good YouTuber

Dairydeere

Tips and Tricks From a Good YouTuber

Post by Dairydeere »

Starting this thread because I am subscribed to Kederk Farms, who recently has been putting out some really good tutorials. One of them is for the new monitor prefab from Perma's Modding, and it helped me get my monitor installed when I had a bit of trouble with the guide included with the prefab

There's also this one, which is yet another helpful video on Courseplay :biggrin2:

Edit don_apple: topic moved from "General Discussion" to "Guides & Tips"
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Farmercaseih

Re: Tips and Tricks From a Good YouTuber

Post by Farmercaseih »

His video on making a decal is good too
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I may have to go butcher up Custom’s 8R/T now...
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Kederk

Post by Kederk »

I've grouped some of my general tutorial videos into playlists to help viewers better find relevant content you can find links to those playlists here:

FS19 Mod Tutorials
Courseplay Version 6 Tutorials
Precision Farming Tutorials

Because it was mentioned above adding logos to vehicles in FS19 seems to be a pretty common request so I'll link that video here directly!

Daily Realistic North American Farming Simulator Content!
https://www.youtube.com/KederkFarms
jdhog33

Post by jdhog33 »

Does anyone have a video on how to remove "junk" such as broken down cars, buildings and other things on FS19 for the PS4 or is it even possible?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

jdhog33 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:06 pm Does anyone have a video on how to remove "junk" such as broken down cars, buildings and other things on FS19 for the PS4 or is it even possible?
Unfortunately that's not possible on console. I have managed to hide certain objects by raising the ground with the landscaping tool but it's not always possible. Course this only works if the area lends itself to being sculpted and still looking natural.
Try raising the ground a little bit away from the object and moving towards it.
jdhog33

Post by jdhog33 »

Ritchie wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:53 am
jdhog33 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:06 pm Does anyone have a video on how to remove "junk" such as broken down cars, buildings and other things on FS19 for the PS4 or is it even possible?
Unfortunately that's not possible on console. I have managed to hide certain objects by raising the ground with the landscaping tool but it's not always possible. Course this only works if the area lends itself to being sculpted and still looking natural.
Try raising the ground a little bit away from the object and moving towards it.
Thanks, I finally figure out how to remove the bushes permanently but couldn't figure out how to get rid of the cars and stuff. HOPEFULLY we can do this with FS22 on the consoles.