General information about the placeable factories (animal husbandry) FS19 [PS4/XB1]

JamP

Re: General information about the placeable factories (animal husbandry) FS19 [PS4/XB1]

Post by JamP »

LMoonlight wrote: โ†‘Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:51 pm What happens when you not want to wait? I test it for you ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Lol... Thank you, buddy. So I'm out of options. Or I don't update and keep Eureka... Or I'll update and go to Ravensberg when the map updates.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
JamP

Re: General information about the placeable factories (animal husbandry) FS19 [PS4/XB1]

Post by JamP »

Just a little tip. Chamberg Valley is not compatible with Placeable Factories Pellet Pack.

I think because I'm using Seasons and the mod hasn't been updated yet.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

JamP wrote: โ†‘Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:08 am Just a little tip. Chamberg Valley is not compatible with Placeable Factories Pellet Pack.

I think because I'm using Seasons and the mod hasn't been updated yet.
Good Morning โ˜•
Yes. That's right. I'm surprised for that. So I thougt all by VSRModding get this update.
The Pellets Factory is by Vanquish081. Not by erShaba. I haven't informations about an update for seasons now :sadnew: But i hope this for all people who want to play with Seasons and Pellets Factory ๐Ÿ€
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: ๐Ÿ’งโ€ข ๐ŸŒฟ โ€ข ๐Ÿธ โ€ข ๐ŸŒธ
Nashy

Post by Nashy »

I may be stupid saying this but. With the biodiesel factory, it is requesting diesel. Iโ€™ve tried multiple fuel containers and I cannot figure out where to put the diesel. Iโ€™ve activated the factory and given it canola but just donโ€™t have any option for a place to give the diesel.
janie2

Post by janie2 »

LMoonlight wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:35 pm Hi there, ๐ŸŒผ
Since there is news about erShaba factories again, I will update my posts soon.
Please be patient.
๐ŸŒธ
Edit from 03/26/2021
there are always questions from, to and about the placeable factories. This type of production was specially designed for console players via the variant of the animal stable (animal husbandry). And well, since there is not so much information, I thought to myself, all the information, which I have collected over time about it, just pack in one place and make available collected. ๐Ÿ˜‡

I hope itโ€˜s not much information for you now, because after all I don't want to scare you with all my detailed info.
Just get an overview of it ... :blushnew:
  • how the factories are activated,
  • what the factories produce,
  • which raw materials you need
  • what happens if not all specified raw materials are used,
  • pass on little tips that have already made my work easier,
  • and well ... a few more little things

You want to go directly to a topic? Then just click on the appropriate link:

This declaration is equally valid for PC / PS4 / XB1!
โœ” Shop (animal husbandry) to buy an 'animal pen' does not open ... (my) a possible explanation :this: click ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท๐Ÿด๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘

By erShaba and by Farmer Mahnew:
โœ” Brief overview of the products that can be produced โฌ… click
โœ” How to activate these factories / productions? โฌ… click

By erShaba and Vanquish081 (VSRModdingSur):
โœ” Final goods, helpful accessories and tips โฌ… click

โœ” Placeable Factories Pack by erShaba / Vanquish081 (VSRModdingSur) contained: โฌ… click
โœ” Placeable Factories Pellet Pack and Seed Factory by erShaba / Vanquish081 (VSRModdingSur) contained: โฌ… click
โœ” Factories with Seasons and GEO Factories โฌ… click

By Farmer Mahnew:
โœ” Final goods and tips โฌ… click
โœ” Old Production Pack (Seasons ready) by Farmer Mahnew contained: โฌ… click

A bit of useless background knowledge ๐Ÿ˜…

In contrast to the PC, there are no (quickly put down) productions on the consoles. The reason is that the console manufacturers don't allow scripts and so the console gamers were left behind for a long time. Then there were finally placeable productions for the console, which unfortunately only work via the animal pen.

Since the consoles have the additional restriction that only a maximum of 10 animal pens can be placed. So you have to make a decision. What should be produced? Which animals should be on the farm? and so on โ€ฆ unfortunately, everything is not possible.

Placeable productions on the consoles exist so far only by erShaba/Vanquish081 (VSRModdingSur), Farmer Mahnew and by MikiMapper.

• On which map can factories/productions be built? -> updated on 06/15/2021
    • The Placeable Factories by erShaba/Vanquish081 (VSRModdingSur) can be built on this maps:
      • โœ” Ravensberg Factories (2/2) (-> only for PS4/XB1)
        โœ” Chamberg Valley,
        โœ” The Old Farm Countryside,
        โœ” La Coronella,
        โœ” La Coronella 2.0,
        โœ” Westbridge Hills,
        โœ” Hagenstedt,
        Eureka Farms, โœ– -> only compatible with Placeable Factories Modpack
        Blue Mountain Valley, โœ– -> only compatible with Placeable Factories Modpack
        Wyther Farms, โœ– Since update: 1.4.0.0 - Placeable factories of erShaba and Vanquish081 are NOT longer compatible
        Hills Of Italy, โœ– Since update: 1.1.0.0 v. 05/04/2021 - Placeable factories of erShaba and Vanquish081 are NOT longer compatible
        โœ” Switchback Canyon,
        โœ” Lands Of River Po
        โœ” The Plantation,
        โœ” Farm Hoellthal -> only compatible with Placeable Factories Modpack and Placeable Factories Pellet Pack

• The Bread And Donuts Production by erShaba/raulycristi1 (VSRModdingSur) can be built on this maps:
      • Ravensberg Factories (2/2) (-> only for PS4/XB1),
        La Coronella,
        La Coronella 2.0,
        La Vieja Campiรฑa Agrรญcola,
        El Valle de Chambergo (Consoles),
        Switchback Canyon

• The Old Production Pack by Farmer Mahnew can be built on this maps:
      • No Manโ€™s Land,
        Wyther Farms,
        Switchback Canyon,
        The Plantation,
        Spectacle Island

• The Gold Production by Farmer Mahnew can be built on this maps:
      • Spectacle Island

To play with Seasons and the factories the Seasons GEO:Productions from erShaba is required.
To play with Seasons and the Old Production Pack/Gold Production Seasons GEO: NML Production from Farmer Mahnew is required.
Exception: Ravensberg Factories (2/2) -> for this the Seasons GEO: Ravensberg Console Factories is necessary!
Exception: Switchback Canyon and The Plantation -> Also if you are playing with the Seasons mod, please do not use an additional GEO mod to avoid issues, since Switchback Canyon and The Plantation includes a custom GEO to support these productions. (Note by mapper!)

• Note restrictions:
    - The map must be prepared for the corresponding factories/productions !!!
    - A maximum of 10 animal pens can be set up (due to console limitation)
    • The doghouse is not part of this, even itโ€˜s counts as animal husbandry.

Dog house with additional 9 productions and 1 stable:

• Modder recommendation:
    - either a maximum of 6 factories at the same time -> without animal pen or
    - at most a mix of 8 animal pen / factories at the same time (otherwise there may be performance problems)

Small note -> This post is not quite finished yet and will be updated regularly ๐Ÿ˜‡ ... I get a lot of preliminary information from the videos of erShaba. Therefore, no guarantee that I have translated it perfectly or possibly overlooked something ... ๐Ÿ˜‡
๐ŸŒผ Thank you for your understanding ๐ŸŒป

๐Ÿ” Back to starting post ๐Ÿ” :this:
  • :hi: If a translation in this list is incorrect, please let me know :hi:
Thankyou so much for such detailed information