Fs 21 discussion thread

Share your creations with us!
j_maybury

Re: Fs 21 discussion thread

Post by j_maybury »

Dream On! They will do what they have always done in the past and that is to put out the very least that they can get away with and stick in some stupid animal that serves no purpose in the game what so ever just to rub your nose in it!

Maybe we can have a hamster 🐹 that runs around the farmyard in his exercise ball and they could make it crushable and give off a satisfying squeak when you run over it with the tractor!

Edit don_apple: removed broken quoting since it was unnecessary anyway, since the post is a response to the one directly above it.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I know this comment will not please many, but the best thing that can happen is that Giants remove the multi-console version of the game.

If they only work on a PC version, they won't have to deal with all the limit of console and they will deliver a WAYYYYYY better game.

I know it won't happen, because money is everything.

Other thing I wish, but will never happen, is that Giants copy the way SCS Software (Euro/American truck simulator) works their game and works with the community !
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Kirya

Post by Kirya »

It would ne nice if between two version of game, we keep the same tractor and equipment and add more alongside the old one. Cause in fs17 we had New holland cr9.80 combine and in fs19 we don't.
Bearhunter

Post by Bearhunter »

In fs21 i would like to see that the forestry side of farming gets added on to like more log trucks like the warrior ++ and some with a log loader behind the cab and a lot more johndeere forestry equipment like skidder and loaders like the ones by NMC modding has brought to us in fs 19 and diffrent dozers with grapples on the back and some older looking logging equipment from the 80s and 90s johndeer stuff and even some more kamastu forestry equipment.
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

FS21 has soooo much potential it’s not even funny every year giants just gets better and better with theyre game however they’re are a few things I’d like to see come to the game 1. Seasons I think should be in the base game with the option to turn it off 2. Dynamic ground would be amazing especially if your working in the fields and get stuck that would be way to much fun 3. I would love to see a transmission system come to the game so you actually hear your tractors and trucks shifting through gears rather than just having one big gear 4. A more realistic sounding engine, addition of jake brakes, etc 5. I would love to see the game add ford in the base game now yes I love chevy and dodge and I’m personally a dodge guy but if they got ford they could add so much to the game dump trucks, pickups, backhoes, tractors, etc etc and finally 6. I would love to see the addition of actual corn trucks the it runner trucks are nice but I’d like to see tri axle day cab dump trucks or single rear axle corn trucks like you see here in America now outta these 6 im not sure which of these the game would easily be able to put in the game but I’m sure they won’t disappoint us with the next game! I’m still impressed they were able to get John Deere and claas in this game let alone the other great features they added *edit* I would also love to see them add a used feature on tractors and be able to buy beat up used tractors along with having a more realistic wear on the tractors so over time the paint fades and chips away and rot starts to form on some of the older tractors and dirt and grease that’s just gets stuck on that tractor and can’t be washed off also I would like to see more old equipment as most farmers don’t have brand new tractors one thing that was lacking in FS19 was the older equipment from the launch of the game
Last edited by SRT Hellcat15 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

I think its crucial for giants now to pull off the focus from getting new brands in the game and focus more on the gameplay itself. I think seasons as an option is a must have for fs21. I understand they were too far in development when fs17 seasons happened to implement it properly in fs19. Farming is all about seasons irl. Also soil mechanics. Now i know 3d terrain wont happen in fs21 beacuse giants dont have the capacity and maybe even knowledge to do it. However soil mechanics like the famous soil mod should be explored more. Just like gearbox follow me and courseplay. Those mods need to become standard part of the game. Graphics wise small updates should suffice.
Rocket2008

Post by Rocket2008 »

Be nice maybe to have a hedge cutter as hedges grow
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

Just a list of ideas I came up with

- Older equipment
- Older equipment manufacturers that may not be in business anymore (if that’s possible with licensing)
- Deformable terrain
- Grain vacuums to pick up spilled grain easier
- Augers to load/unload grain bins
- Grain bins to go with the previous idea
- Gooseneck trailers
- Dually pickup trucks
- Ability to secure equipment to transport trailers
- GPS in vanilla game
- Used equipment
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

I would like to be able to move placeable item (with a fee that will be less expansive than selling/rebuying).
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
jwthomassen

Post by jwthomassen »

Hello everyone,

I like reading this thread and all the good ideas that are mentioned here.
I like to add some things myself too.

- Better mod hub / modfolder
when playing your game on a local pc you use some mods (I am not only using mods from the mod hub) when i want to play a multplayer game i need to move all my mods to a different folder an copy all the mods from the multiplayer in my game to get it working and vice versa.
This could be easily changed by using mod maps (base game / external / multiplayer 1 / multiplayer 2 )

when using the mod hub there are a lot of good mods I want to use ;-) but it takes a lot of time to select the mods per game please categorise the mods and make it easy to select the mod per game instead of scrolling around a big list ( or make 2 or 3 columns in use / not in use / new)

-garage
when you place 50 fence parts and a lot of decorating things the list is unusable, please categorise

- Standard things in the game
Seasons / gps / autodrive (but I don't know if this is possible maybe buy the mod from the developpers)
not always on but as an option

- Landscaping
highly requested the undo button and the option to move things

- placeable's
Make the option to move them instead of selling and rebuying

- Gameplay
the option to move cattle or sheep to a grass field
when you make a collision with a vehicle it's should need repair

I hope to see some of these things in the new game

Greetz from Jan Willem
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Repost from another thread.

By chance, does anyone have any of the historical threads like this for FS19, FS17 or FS15? It might be interesting to see what was really wanted vs what was delivered.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I don't remember there been much, the community really took off after fs17 launched.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Guil wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:46 am I don't remember there been much, the community really took off after fs17 launched.
You no moderator anymore??
Ignorance is bliss
Guil

Post by Guil »

iwan073 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:45 am
Guil wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:46 am I don't remember there been much, the community really took off after fs17 launched.
You no moderator anymore??

Nope, too much drama.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Sorry to see that. You were a good one.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.