Fs 21 discussion thread

Share your creations with us!
Jan-Peter Poppe

Re: Fs 21 discussion thread

Post by Jan-Peter Poppe »

When fs 21 comes out, the next brands and equipment should be added:
Fella!
White Planter by Massey Ferguson
Heston; balers and self-propelled mowers: From Massey Ferguson, Challenger.
Self-propelled mowers from: John Deere, Case IH and New Holland
Sunflower from Agco
Seeders, plows and cultivators from: New Holland, Case IH, Pöttinger and John Deere.
Most of the agco sprayers, like the Rogator's.
And most shovels, skid steers, telehandlers of the brands mentioned above.
And finally, Valtra equipment, like: Plows, spreaders, planters, seeders, sugarcane harvesters and combines.
RoAn05t

Post by RoAn05t »

https://youtu.be/yHXdsLKURfA
Make the forest more like this😄
Ps4 player
Want to play ask me :biggrin2:
squerble

Post by squerble »

The focus for FS21 should really be on crop varieties, IMHO.

Gameplay is in a good place (I understand the want for things like dynamic ground etc - I believe they'll come, just not yet), just engine optimisations that would naturally be done on each release.

A lot of crops can be added that have the same gameplay elements as current crops - adding in things like peas, lentils, rye, other crops that are harvested with a combine should be relatively simple to add, and should be added. There's relatively little excuse for this kind of crop not being added. Other ground crops like onions, carrots should also be considered, as they aren't a million miles away from current gameplay physics such as potato and sugarbeet harvesting.

In addition, I'd hope to see some more interesting crop types added that would bring in new types of machinery - coffee, flowers?
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

After reading all 8 pages of this thread, there are a lot of good ideas and I wish you could hit a like button on posts. There are a few things I would like to see in the next major update to the game (FS19+ or FS21). Some of these are just ones i liked from the previous 8 pages and others are my own:
Previously mentioned
1. Courseplay GPS: for console pretty please
2. Physics improvements: logging is most important for me, but crates and bales as well.
3. Cross platform: if possible, probably a real chore.
4. Tractor sounds: current ones get monotonous.
5. Garage: reworked for consoles.
6. Placeables moving: common sense, you shouldn't have to buy and sell just to move it a little bit.
7. Landscaping undo: people have said enough above about this.
8. Console Controls mapping: I have learned it now but it is still so frustrating how the logging equipment can't boom up/down and jib in/out at the same time. And easy arms controls isn't the answer.
Last edited by SimpleFarmer on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

If you have free time, take a look at suggestions in this thread and then compare what they actually added in FS19 and did they listened to community 2 years ago :coolnew:
It will give you an idea what will happen with FS 21 suggestions...i would not keep my expectations high.
ideas for fs19
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

bojanh66 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:46 pm If you have free time, take a look at suggestions in this thread and then compare what they actually added in FS19 and did they listened to community 2 years ago :coolnew:
It will give you an idea what will happen with FS 21 suggestions...i would not keep my expectations high.
ideas for fs19
Even just from the first post plenty of the suggestions made it.

Equipment numbers, ATVs, snow ploughs are coming with Seasons, horses and caring for them, animals (birds are a start), plots are possible now rather than just fields (while that didn't much change in the base maps, it opened up multiple possibilities for modders), buildable farms (though its implementation is restrictive), weeds, maintenance.

Considering that's just from the first post that's a pretty healthy list. OK some of those features aren't as flexible or expansive as perhaps they could be and hopefully they are tweaked in the future, but on the surface that's a decent number in my opinion.

They couldn't possibly add even close to a fraction of all the suggestions in such vast threads in two years, and frankly some of the ideas are so ridiculous in that thread and this one that they'll never make it into the game anyway, while others may come in later editions as the game evolves, but if anything your link just proved GIANTS do look at such suggestions.
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Not sure if anyone has suggested this in FS21 or not, but please, please, please make "Unload Here" an option in MP. :this: Getting so freaking tired of these trolls dumping all of my grain on the ground. I had at least 5-10 trolls in the FIRST DAY of my server, unloading my grain on to the ground, its just such a time waster trying to grab the Ropa, and getting the grain back into a trailer. It just makes the game less fun when you can't trust anybody to do anything and you have to constantly watch a persons every move. Can't find good help anymore, its a rare quality to actually find anybody that actually cares. Sorry for this mini rant, but it's getting ridiculous, there was never this much trolling in FS15 (I never played MP in FS17 tho). I'm sure its just because the franchise is getting more popular, so there are going to be more casual players (or trolls), instead of more serious players like there were in 15. Also, not sure what type of kick people get when they disconnect everything, not really sure what their intentions were? It doesn't make me angry, but more like a "why?" kind of confusion.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Seems like more you need to find people to play with rather than bad game mechanics. Also, that's why I play single player.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Lygge

Fs 21 discussion thread

Post by Lygge »

*** to previous list.
- Carriage for chichens. There was in fs17 some wagon which could be tranported hens too.
This the idea: I´d to change animals for the wintertime to hen house cowshed and so on.
In summertime they are in grazing land, Hens Too. And at late autumn they move back to
the winter houses.

- Ok, now we come to the next my idea, that I´ve wanted ever since from the game fs17. I´d free fences. That mean I would to build my grazing lands where I ever want in my lands. But I need some mods:
Movement area, water container, feeding container. In the grazing lands they don´t need straw. Cows need there the milker too. Animal specific mods (for hens, for cows, for beef cattle, for pigs, for horses).

- The game fs17 Same Fortis 190 with the tinkle-tinkle start, go and hear, it is cute.

- Manual planting of deciduous trees. The growe forestes are beautiful and for example birch and other noble deciduous trees are in demand to factories.

- Then more about the animals. Would you please differentiate between sexes in all animal and in all animal breeds, please. And every breed would have the males and females too.

- Bio diesel: Could it be possible for biodiesel to enter the production process. There was agin the game fs17 in possible at Cantarbia Infinito.

- It would be nice if we could do some maintenance. Oil change and water replenishment on the tractor, old tractors change oil almost themselves, but those need more oli too.

- Then the living with the dog. More activities with dog.
- Is it possible that in winter time the sim would could get a winter coat, I see him freezing.
And in summertime when we go to swim maybe with the dog, he/she could have swimsuit.

- ”NPK fertilizing system with NPK calculator”. Copied from bojan 66, well well very interesting too. Management of arable crops.

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate topic into already existing one with suggestions for FS21.
Playing at PC via Origin
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

- ”NPK fertilizing system with NPK calculator”. Copied from bojan 66, well well very interesting too. Management of arable crops.
:mrgreen: *thumbsup*
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I’d love to see in FS21:
  • In-game seasons
  • Course play functionality. Or at least workers that know what they’re doing!
  • Make tire choice actually matter. Soil compression, traction, weight. (Make it more noticeable than it is)
  • Make a distinction between the different cultivator types. (Power harrows, disc harrows and those others) Give us a reason to have one of each, instead of needing only one cause they all do the same
Ignorance is bliss
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

j_maybury wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:29 am Why not just call it Farm Game 21 and have done with it, That's the way it is heading in any case. Anyway, I don't care any longer as I will not be buying it. I'm done with them.
Looking back at some of your previous post history, I think it's not so much their fault as it is you having unrealistic expectations. Hopefully you change your mind, but do whatever makes you sleep at night.

GIANTS have made mistakes in the development of their games in the past. So doesn't Ubisoft and EA and all the rest of them. It's part of the industry, just as a construction company might botch up a job once in a while, or a farmer makes a bad decision once in a while, or a truck driver makes a minor mistake that causes a fender-bender. If GIANTS is smart, they'll learn from their mistakes and continue to try to do better. I feel they do their best to cater to the community and what we want, but they're never going to please everybody. Sometimes they must compromise. If you feel that they have truly wronged you and screwed you over so badly, just don't buy the game anymore. I promise you it won't make a difference in how they handle things. You won't have to worry about being set back the 30 or 40 bucks anymore though.

As for my hopes for FS21, I hope that I am fortunate enough to have a little more time to play and enjoy the game(as I haven't had enough time throughout this version). I also hope that GIANTS listens to some of you other guys' feedback. I would also love to see straps/binders for equipment on lowboys and trailers being integrated. I'd also love to see them get with a couple of ACTUAL heavy truck manufacturers. Maybe one from Europe such as Scania, and one from the U.S. such as Mack (Fanboy alert) at the very least. Said trucks would hopefully have a few different options. Maybe a dump body for each, a road tractor, and a flatbed. If not, I'll just keep using mods for these items.

Regardless, I'll be buying the game to enjoy it when I can. Surely GIANTS have a plan and they'll deliver a product that's a little bit better than the last, but not as good as the next. See ya later, and Happy Farming.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
JD/CIH SERVICE MAN

what would you like to see in fs2021

Post by JD/CIH SERVICE MAN »

I would love to see the trains more in a mod form, where you could build them like real trains. if they could add tank cars or wagons for the UK folks box cars with auto-load. when operating be able to switch switches to change tracks. camera being able to switch to the cars where you can line up the cars easier. container cars would be good but that is asking a lot.
also I would like to see the induction tanks on the sprayers usable where you can spray say fertilizer and herbicide togeather maybe add in pesticide also in the mix.

Edit don_apple: post moved from separate topic into already existing one with suggestions for FS21.
MrSquealypig

Re: what would you like to see in fs2021

Post by MrSquealypig »

3x timescale
Test drive equipment before buying
Hand tools
Grapes
Different types of birds in fields (ducks, geese, owls, etc.)
Flower greenhouses

iwan073

Re: what would you like to see in fs2021

Post by iwan073 »

Krd1749 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:43 am Test drive equipment before buying
With Seasons turned ON, you can try your newly bought machinery for (I believe) 30 minutes.
You’ll get the full price back if you sell it within those 30 minutes
Ignorance is bliss