Fs 21 discussion thread

Share your creations with us!
SimpleFarmer

Re: Fs 21 discussion thread

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:27 pm Something I've been thinking about that should make things a little more realistic, is different stores. Instead of a one stop shop there could be 3 different stores. An equipment dealer, a farm supply (seed/feed/fertilizer etc) and a construction or realty store for placeables and/or properties
That would be cool, that way you could make a few stops around town.
Maverick3254

Post by Maverick3254 »

I would really like to see some better pickups, and trailers for them, this could really expand their use. This is something I think many would enjoy. now i understand branding is not easy, so ford chevy or dodge may not be possible, but the lizard truck should similar in looks to those, they have looked good in past fs games but they have lacked the customization that i think could be available in 21. Excavators/ backhoes would be a great thing to see, because around where i live, and i bet most of the United States uses these tools on farms, dairies, ranches, their all over. These are great multi-use tools because if irrigation gets added in 21 these tools can be used to clean canals ponds, breakers for these machines to break rock, or to excavate new canals for new fields, and a lot of other stuff. Now im trying to dis Giants Software as they been doing a great job, i just think these would some great add-ons, and a shoutout to the modders who make the cherry on top of giants creations.
jpmota

Post by jpmota »

eu queria que no próximo fs21 tenha camionetes com marcas reais como hilux,strada,montana etc e também que com o tempo as maquinas estragassem e poderia ter a opção de comprar uma maquina e transferir para algum outro mapa não só maquinas mas também dinheiro e também queria que depois da chuva ficasse com atoleiros
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

jpmota wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:31 pm eu queria que no próximo fs21 tenha camionetes com marcas reais como hilux,strada,montana etc e também que com o tempo as maquinas estragassem e poderia ter a opção de comprar uma maquina e transferir para algum outro mapa não só maquinas mas também dinheiro e também queria que depois da chuva ficasse com atoleiros
Nós não falamos muito português. Este é o Google Tradutor me ajudando :). Mas idéias muito boas

Translation for y’all English speakers

I wish that in the next FS21 there would be trucks with real brands such as Hilux, Strada, Montana etc. and also that over time the machines would spoil and I could have the option to buy a machine and transfer it to some other map, not only machines but also money and also I wanted after the rain to stay with puddles
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Uptain and repaying loans not by 5000,- intervals. OMG thats boring! Creditrating would aslo be great!

And fluctuating prices, like inflation.

Now it would be great fun to create a timeline where u ie start in the fifties (possible with all the mods out) and run your farm ino our days by implementing newer and newer tools and tractors. Put prices are way off and profitablility also.
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
humbe

Post by humbe »

Cool idea starting on historic date and getting stuff available when they should. Probably too much work to happen though. Almost all oldish gear is mods and for it to be good the maps should update over time too..

As to loans, interest is far too low without seasons and you should need to pay some expenses even if you pay back early.
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

Coming from a "Just got here" perspective as I only picked the game up on console a week ago...

1. Better Helpers. Would be amazing if I could have a helper drop off a load of grain at a silo or sell point then return to the field or other designated point. I know about CoursePlay for PC wish the mod was on console.

2. More than one contract. Would be great to be able to pick up more than one contract at a time. After all, if I own a sprayer with herbicide and a spreader with fertilizer why cant I pick up a contract for spraying weeds and a contract for fertilizing? I think this can be balanced out by adding a completion time onto each contract.

3.Land Lease option(as core game play mechanic for console/PC). I know the mod is there for PC. This is a real time practice that actual farmers use. I was a little taken aback it did not exist in FS.

Would be nice but don't waste time on it option...

Planting organic or designating a field organic. Some large scale farmers I know have a couple organic fields. I figure game play mechanic on a basic level would be higher seed price or for a field to lay uncultivated or planted for a stated amount of time, lower yield, and higher sell price.

There's my two pennies on the "big" items I'd like to see in the next game. Lots of little smaller ones that more trivial and cosmetic. Enjoying the game as is so far and believe that allowing Modders to release stuff for console's was a great step in building the enjoyment and community for the game that you dont see too often.
humbe

Post by humbe »

RedJester wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:28 pm ..
2. More than one contract. Would be great to be able to pick up more than one contract at a time. After all, if I own a sprayer with herbicide and a spreader with fertilizer why cant I pick up a contract for spraying weeds and a contract for fertilizing? I think this can be balanced out by adding a completion time onto each contract.
There is a multiple contracts mod, but I guess that's PC only too.
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

FS19 has some bad technical problems, if the game is on DVD then to play it is necessary to always use a DVD, it only serves to install the game and for further launch is not required.

New games use a CD only to install the game on a PC or Steam / Official code to activate the game and after that the CD is simply no longer needed.

Personally, I bought the collector edition FS19 because of other additions to the game, but to play it is necessary to always use a DVD, new PCs do not have a DVD rom and can not use any CDs, so you must use an external dvd via usb which is much slower.

So I recommend GIANTS that the next game uses only the DVD to install the game with no further need to use or simply add code, it is best to buy the Steam version without any problems, but the collectors edition has interesting additions..so .. :hi:

EDIT: only can do for this problem is use DAEMON Tools Lite and do virtual copies of disc and that work.
fishman

Post by fishman »

I would like to see a wider variety of crops in FS21, especially peas, green beans, and sweet corn. Also more pickups and trailers.
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

It won't be for the next FS but for sure I would love to farm with a timeline. Where new gear is made available as time goes by, and prices following the same timeline. When u could make a living with a smaller farm back in the days, u now need a bigger farm and larger equipment. Now u could do this for your self, if u have a lot of knowledge about when the different tools where available, but prices dont follow.
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
GauloiseZ

Post by GauloiseZ »

On console you can't just download every mod available as Giants can only use 2GB for mod storage on Playstation, not sure how this works for Xbox.

As I dont believe Sony will change their policy, it would be nice if Giants can help console players with these limitations.

The idea is to be able to create mod packs where you can add or remove mods. Activating a pack, means only these mods get installed which uninstalls the mods of the previous selected mod pack.

Also wouldnt mind if they offerered mods through the PS store (preferably unpaid) so it doesnt count towards your mod storage.
JaaDlugi

Post by JaaDlugi »

In the next game, I would like to see more youngtimer machines and vehicles, I would also like the game to get a more advanced field fertilization system (something like soil mod in FS15/13 or game made by Masterbrian Bytes) and more plants for harvesting and green forage, such as alfalfa and clover. I would also like to see more animals such as geese, ducks, rabbits, goats and I would like chickens to give manure.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Has it been confirmed somewhere that we will play a new FS21 at the end of this year?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

There is no fs21 at the moment.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.