Fs 21 discussion thread

Share your creations with us!
Sungtun5

Re: Fs 21 discussion thread

Post by Sungtun5 »

I hope in Farm similarity 2021 the trees and the crops receive more realism, looking more realistic in the game an no longer looking like pieces of paper blowing in the winds. It’s unexceptionable that in 2020 on consoles FS19 crops and trees look like paper blowing in the wind.
Last edited by Sungtun5 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Sungtun5 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:37 pm I hope in Farm similarity 2021 the trees look more realistic in the game an no longer looking like pieces of paper blowing in the wind
Great point I would like that too -3D trees
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Peas & Lima Beans for more veggies
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Im a afraid that fs21 wont be a big enough improvement to switch from a heavily modded fs19 to base game fs21 so i wont be buying fs21 on release like i did with fs19. I like realism and i expect more realism from the series but thats not what we will get with the next game im almost certain. Game is supposed to cater to casual playerbase that are the majority while the simulation aspects are found in small quantities as simplified gimmicks. However i do think that atleast seasons and gps and much better ai need to be mandate for fs21 these things are essential now atleast from my perspective
Phila

Post by Phila »

Please focus on sharpening existing mechanics and systems not more glossy/ better graphics / the 44th version of a JD 7R. :)

Decide this is a broad ‘farm management ‘ game not Grand Theft Combine. Modders can fill in niches . :).
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Phila wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:00 pm Decide this is a broad ‘farm management ‘ game not Grand Theft Combine. Modders can fill in niches . :).
YES!!!
Don’t go trying to pander to every taste of realism, just give us a good game/game engine and let us the player customize from there. That’s why FS is so successful is how customizable it is.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Phila

Post by Phila »

Kit age , repair , wear and tear:

Put a ‘first available’ date range marker or ‘period ‘ on all kit and buildings , vanilla and mods . So us role play types get a go and also makes maintenance work more realistically .

‘Period’ categories would be ;
Pre 1960
60s & 70s
80s & 90s
90s & 00s
After 2010
‘Game’ ie not RL but to allow game to work as game
And ‘Crazy’ aka mythical / madness if you must for those 200 ft headers..

Have a ‘start period’ in game start or period filter on shop.

Increase wear and tear and cost of repair and reduce price for kits that isbevery period older than period game is set in / you want to play.

And so old stuff is cheaper to buy but hard to maintain and at some stage it make buying new worth it like a real business decision.

For kit/ buildings that are universal (brooms, basic sheds) have a pre 90s and post 90s version to get some wear modifier.

(if mod does not have a date at all on it , make it not appear in shop).
KrS14

Post by KrS14 »

I'd love to see wet tires and splashes when you drive through water/puddles.

Maybe dirt flying off your wheels if spinning.
Luke632

Post by Luke632 »

My honest idea would be an open world like fs 19 with more people the ability to have more people in the lobby.
The interaction with animals is very minimal.. I would like the ability to inject animals, sheer animals, give them different injections for different illnesses and a sheep dipping pen.
I also would like the land to flood in some areas..
Also I would enjoy the ability to be able to have more people in vehicles even to just sit and watch you farm.
I would like also more realistic feeling of bales unloading and loading.... I feel like manually been able to fix a tractor and put in wheels and do your own mechanical fixs would be awesome....
Raqu

Post by Raqu »

Love and hate the ground modifikation.

The biggest problem is you never know how much ground modifikation gonna happen then build the New machinesheed. So a blue print mode so you can inspect the New building and ground hight before and then you have to accept the building/ grund modifications before it take effekt. ( blue print is a wire frame to inspect, everything is in a blue ish transpant color.)
Raqu

Post by Raqu »

Effency of machine.

The older your combine harvester is the bigger lost of crop it gonna have. And the higher maintenance bill to repair it. ( the highest repair-lvl/% Will slowly go down 1 or 2 % a year sow after like 3 years the repair lvl go down. Til 98 then 96 then 94

This repair lvl also show the Effency af the machine so 94% rep-lvl Will be 94% of the harvested crop going into the grain tank on the combine harvester.

This Will make it more Likly to make a New mashine buy every NOW and then.
avrumi1

Post by avrumi1 »

I think a career mode would be fun, alongside the sandbox mode we have now. Maybe have contracts and quotas that need to be met every year, but make it an optional way to play. This would force you to pick up quotas and plant that specific crop.

I also think it would be cool to be able to rent your equipment to other farmers on the map. As in Mr Jones that owns field 5 needs a cultivator and will pay you X amount of money to use yours. Then it disappears for as long as it would take an AI worker to cultivate that field and reappear along with payment when he’s done.
Lets farm it

Post by Lets farm it »

I think that all animals in the next game should produce/make like manure/slurry not just Cows and Pigs for example like Sheep,Horses and so on. And it would be nice to see more like auto steer for Vehicles in the next game
As well as organic farming
H.Boss

Post by H.Boss »

I think it would be nice to have a Precision Farming DLC similar to the one for FS19, as well as the GlobalCompany addition for Farming Simulator 2022.
GlobalCompany FS19: https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
Precision Farming DLC FS19: https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... ionfarming