All I really want...

Share your creations with us!
Landofoz999

All I really want...

Post by Landofoz999 »

Yea, first off, I play on Xbox One X, so no longer a PC master race, so the only thing I really have to rant about is the fact that half of my game is on the mod hub. Yea, I am aware that Microsoft is a pain when it comes to DLC, bit I only have a small amount of unofficial mod space, and it is filled with "mods" from the freaking developer... That is not how that is supposed to work. You are the ones able to release DLC packs, of which we can add an unlimited amount, why can't you expand the game that way? That is my rant. If it has been previously answered, I apologize.
Phigo

Re: All I really want...

Post by Phigo »

It was asked few to lots but never answered in a proper way. Not even that they deliver at later times (like some traktors or cultivators) they even shared a Map from the last Golden-premium-platinum-Edition which was supposed to be part of the game in the first week after launching the game. And to top all that: That said map has by far the highest MB of all maps on the modhub.
PS4 und PC
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

All the Giants mods in one DLC would be awesome for us console users.
Landofoz999

Post by Landofoz999 »

Absolutely. The South American map is nice because of the train and big fields, but the 638mb is painful indeed.