The Yeahrightio farming group- A Multinational farm blog

Share your creations with us!
Yeahrightio

Re: The Yeahrightio farming group- A Multinational farm blog

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah Rightio. Thanks guys. I'll try to get on this afternoon and have a go.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The "new" farm setup on Greenwich valley.

Banks, they don't like me very much. I had a rather large loan taken out (100,000) with the farming simulator bank, and they wanted their money, so my assets have been seized by the bank to pay off the loan. The SAME made good money, which combined with the sale of the farm that I was at, it payed it off. The leftovers also payed off the other loans on welker farms and Osina. So with the 128000 pounds spare I bought this block, and put around 25000 into it. With some old equipment ported over from other farms, I have a smaller farm now.

This farm is to my specs, with the big green shed the only thing there. For those interested where it is, there is a storage yard in the lower right hand corner of the map, with one way in and one way out. I've got plenty of space for hay and machinery, and the yard is lockable (so the workers don't take my tractors later on :lol: )

Anyway, I have two feilds here, and a few more near the village, which totals up to about 10 acres that I look after. I'm planting some barley in the ploughed feild, and I have some grass feilds to cut near the village (feild 55 and the one near the the mill). I have attached the mower to the agrotron and I'm waiting for a bit better day to start mowing.

I have done some contract work today, with some ploughing completed for the farmer that lives up the road. He was happy with my job, and he paid me around 500 pounds. Not bad for a days work. I have also been practicing furrow matching with my knerveland mould board plough (modern classics DLC). I'm getting better and my ploughing isn't to shabby.

I've serviced the Claas dominator and the Claas rollant baler, which needed doing badly. The dominator was shipped over from the welker farms save, which had around 22 hours on it. The shipping alone cost me 3000 pounds and I have spent around 2500 on repairs namely to the Mercedes motor. As for the baler, it needed some newer tires.and the old hitch was buggered, so it's been swapped out for the higher hitch, which suits my old fendt 515c better.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Good morning or afternoon everyone. So as you can see I haven't posted in quite some time. I've been a tad bit busy cutting some silage IRL, so fs was put on the back burner. Very sorry about that, but silage cutting has finished.

There have been some newer properties come up for sale, namely back acres farm, six ashes council area or pineview farm, also of six ashes council area. I'm wondering if anyone would like to suggest which one in a vote.
  • option 1: back acres farm. Arable area, enough feilds, with silos and sheds

Option 2: pineview farm. Piggery, no feilds (some nearby) plenty of sheds

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

JuanDiolosa

Post by JuanDiolosa »

Great series. I enjoyed reading it, and am looking forward to more from you!

I spent some time on the other side of the continent from you a long while back, and was able to visit one of my friends' farm. I don't remember what kind of farm it was or what he did there - except that it was probably the most dangerous place I've ever visited. He was the worst electrician on the planet. Every motor spun backwards and exposed wiring in the sheds were wrapped in paper. The generator leaked fuel, and was probably set to the wrong output. I'd be surprised if he were still alive today and the place not burned to the ground.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Yeah, were a dangerous group of fellas, but we're still here. 🤣🤣😀 Anyway, I'm glad your liking it. I'm just waiting on the poll I created asking where to next and then we'll see where I end up.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s