The Yeahrightio farming group- A Multinational farm blog

Share your creations with us!
Yeahrightio

Re: Highlands dairy farm- a Purbeck valley farm blog

Post by Yeahrightio »

So the day has rolled on, what did I choose?

Well, sandy bay was the winning candidate, but welker didn't miss out. Sandy bay is only good for growing out cattle, as the crops grow in alot smaller feilds. I'm growing cereals at the moment for some straw for the cattle, but things like sunflowers and soy beans just don't have a place on my English farm.

This is where welker farms comes in, where I can grow tonnes of grain in one feild, and the gear there is bigger than my deutz agrotron 128 ten to one. So I'll criss cross through the two and transfer money and equipment between farms (through realismus modding government subsidy signs for extra realism 😯)

I'll keep posting this comming week.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Re: The Yeahrightio farming group - A Multinational farm blog

Post by Yeahrightio »

My favorit power, the fendt 515c.

As the days go on, the farm is going global. As my potato and beet empire needed to expand from the American plains of welker farms, so I can focus on broad acre crops.

So, I booked a ticket with FS airlines and jetted over to Poland, near a small village of Osina. I have heard of this region before, as farmers like chedly_farms have ventured in these parts. Out of pure curiosity I have started a massive beet and potato empire, with fendt being the chosen brand for tractive power.

I have included the Russian Rostelmash brand, with an RSM 161 combine added to my fleet. It's one of the bigger combines I own, with a deutz fahr starliner for sandy bay and a new Holland cr9.90 for my welker harvesting needs.

It's on the other side of the FS planet, but the land here is cheap. Back from.a time where concrete was king and massive crops were grown, Osina is a smaller village. It has the new Holland dealer I'm after, a good sized yard and plenty of merchants for my root crop business.

So back to the image. The fendt and these reisch agrimax tippers were carting some lime from the bottom of the hill, and the fendt used it's MWM motor to the max. I had 33 tonne worth of lime on and it made it crab to the side when I took off. :confusednew:

The fendt 924 Vario TMS flexed it's muscle with a brand new carrere xeneos speed disc in tow. It's a good match, but with the tractors being kept on narrow wheels and centres, I lacked some traction, so a block weight was added to chop the stubble properly. Now for a deep rip and lime spread and I'll put in some seed.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
Yeahrightio

Re: The Yeahrightio farming group- A Multinational farm blog

Post by Yeahrightio »

Here's the current line-up, from the left.

Fendt 924 Vario TMS, narrow tires, 1600 kg block weight, extra mudguards

Fendt 818 Vario TMS, narrow tires, 500 block weight

Fendt 515c, narrow tires

Fendt 510c, narrow tires, no gps, no Yara spray equipment, still front loader attacher.

These tractors are a good set up, ranging from 110hp all the way to around 240hp if big jobs require it. The root crop Empire needs lots of tractors, so these cover all bases.

Lime was spread around today, whilst the 924 TMS speed disked and the 515c was carrying seed potatoes to the planter, which the 818 was dragging around. I've now planted 3 acres, with headlands taken into consideration.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

International Harvester 1455xl, a "new" replacement for the fendt 924 TMS Vario.

The fendt wasn't really cutting my mustard much any more. (Unfortunately, the sound has changed, and I'm not really a fan of the new sound 🙂). It's got Allround power, but I needed something new. This old inter has 145 HP under the bonnet, inverted front wheels for transport and a front weight block. It hails from a time where international Harvester had a large European market share, and the 1455xl model made it to the later 1990's through different brands, looks and other technical details, for the other tractor buffs, like me. 👍

Anyway, I made a quick sale with the shop, and I made 135,000$ from the sale, excluding the money used to buy the inter. So, now I've got some lunch money. :zunge: I have put 50000$ away for hard times in the root crop industry, and the rest will be spent on the cereal side of the operation, with the leftovers being sent to the American part of the farming group.

The 1455xl stretched its legs with the grimme rig Hiller, which was good for turning over the old potato crop that was in the feild. It handled the Hiller relatively easily, seeings though it wants about 180hp to use properly.

The 818 TMS Vario was still applicating lime on my feilds and the old 515c was the tipper tower for the day. The Rostelmash was pulled out to have wider wheels fitted, which will improve ground pressure.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

A bit of red in the shed and it's not for the Case IH fans. Sorry. 👍

This tractor is an MF 8140, which is the Dyna shift model and it has been equipped with wider Michelin tires. If long time readers can replay Thier memories to the start, way back at meadowgrove, I sold my MF 8140 and Anderson mixer wagon as a pair, due to the size of it, which was to big for meadowgrove to handle. I was down a tractor from the fendt TMS Vario, in terms of power. I work off the theory, less power, but more power via more tractors. So this plus the 1455xl actually has more power than the fendt combined, and I have to capable tractors. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it is handy around beet harvest to tow the 6 tippers I own.

However, it's right in its element here in Osina. With a cold Spring morning setting in, I thought ploughing might have been appropriate, seeings though the ground has thawed out. The plough is a four mold board Pottinger plough, which will drain about 110hp from the tractor. The fendts sat around, as the lime had been spread. The 1455xl was still on the grimme hiller, which is still far from finished.

I've spent some of my lunch money on a Claas rollant 68 baler, which is a good spend. I'm trying to move into hay aswell, which will break up the root crop farming with some hay and silage making. So, I'm down a tad bit financially, but I do own more money making equipment.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Something for the SDF lovers, a SAME supertitan 190.

This supertitan from SAME is a turbo intercooled machine, with electronic linkage control and elp (electronic power management). Fitted with Michelin tires with weights, it's working up a small feild along side a newer SDF tractor, the deutz agrotron 150.6.

As for where FS airlines has taken me today, it is the quaint are of Greenwich valley, near the quiet town of Ballygreen. With ample utilities to go around, this farm is a split between root crops and dairy cattle. With potatoes yeilding plenty and dairy prices high, the money does come in.

My New Holland dealer wasn't overly excited about the SAME supertitan, but they are willing to find parts for it, which is why I always go back to them. The Claas dealer at sandy bay was good, but a SAME tractor might have been an odd bod there.

So, both tractors were put to work on ground preparation equipment, with a case IH maxxum 5150 arriving later to help plant the first potatoes for the season. I also intend on planting some soybeans to bring in some extra money.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The interior of the SAME.

As some might notice, I have downgraded the power to the 150 spec, with the stickers now saying "T I" not RTI, which features on the 190 model. I only dropped the power because it was an over kill for the work it does. I'm still quickly scarifiing the feild, ready for the potato planter to come through.

I've also been into the village today and completed some contracts. Now I'm transporting my mower and vicon haybob to feild 56, for some later hay, which I'd love to see in the shed. The Claas rollant baler I use is perfect for this and it's only flat ground, even better for round bales.

The potato crop also has been hit with some fertilizer and some Roundup (herbicide in Australia) to kill off those pesky weeds.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:29 pm Image

The interior of the SAME.

As some might notice, I have downgraded the power to the 150 spec, with the stickers now saying "T I" not RTI, which features on the 190 model. I only dropped the power because it was an over kill for the work it does. I'm still quickly scarifiing the feild, ready for the potato planter to come through.

I've also been into the village today and completed some contracts. Now I'm transporting my mower and vicon haybob to feild 56, for some later hay, which I'd love to see in the shed. The Claas rollant baler I use is perfect for this and it's only flat ground, even better for round bales.

The potato crop also has been hit with some fertilizer and some Roundup (herbicide in Australia) to kill off those pesky weeds.
We call it Roundup here too in the States. Great blog you have here, it’s an enjoyable read *thumbsup*
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

We have some weeds getting roundup resistance, so they have to be hit with liberty, cobra, or something else.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Cheers guys. I'm glad people enjoy it. I'm also spraying fleabane and some spiny burr grass today IRL. Anyway, here's today's post.

The New Holland dealer won't be happy now. The SAME would have annoyed them, but not this.

I'm currently at welker's, cutting my Wheat and Shipping it off for sale. The tractor is a JD 6920 s and the chaser bin is the lizard 60. (Good chaser bin with a smaller capacity). The combine is a JD 9610, which is actually not that bad. I have also got a Case international 1660 in the workshop, as a 20ft front is being delivered later on today.

I've moved further into minimum tillage, which saves fuel and time, but the benefits I'm not so sure about. I have a big bud at the farm, which drags along my air seeder pretty well, and that will take a load off the old tractor through minimum tillage. The wheat here is yeilding about a chaser bin ( 6000 litres) to a row of feild 2, for those who know that paddock.

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

Just out of interest, how many people are interested/ viewing this thread? *thumbsup*

- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

Rabbitbugs93

Post by Rabbitbugs93 »

I'm interested anyway lad.
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:26 pm We have some weeds getting roundup resistance, so they have to be hit with liberty, cobra, or something else.
Like the mayor’s tail weed.
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
FSarndrone

Post by FSarndrone »

Yeahrightio wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:35 pm Just out of interest, how many people are interested/ viewing this thread? *thumbsup*
Me and .....
I love multiplayer :mrgreen: and John Deere :coolnew:
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I’m still here lol. Been out of service for a few days
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!